Author Topic: [Other] Congratulations to the 3 new Modders!!!! (ETTP,MrMarroca and XBL Toothpick)  (Read 420 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
[Other] Congratulations to the 3 new Modders!!!! (ETTP,MrMarroca and XBL Toothpick)
« on: December 23, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
So there seems to be a new floating title called modder. Now that is another way of saying there a modder for the tm testing team. So I will individualy congratulate them down below.

XBL Toothpick-I really don't know you well. But I do know your a good modder so the position fits. So congrats.

MrMarooca- the newbie strikes again. Haha no just kidding. Well deserved I've seen you do a lot of big stuff here. Make is proud. :)

ETTP- man I seen you when you were a little fatbFFA those were the days. I remember the day I told you to make it you need to shut up and mind your own or people will attack you. I should really listen to my own advice. But this is my most proud one. Nothing against the others. But he was kinda trained and helped by me and he has do the same back. I've almost had to take him in as a brother at some points so he didn't get untrouble. But after the bumpy ride he straighten up and now he has made it to the top. I look for some good stuff. And congrats man.

Also to all of you if you want my attention.
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
monkeys
« Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 04:33:17 PM by Craig »

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
Thank you.

Also I didn't get in that much trouble.....

Also to anyone wondering I'm ETTP. He is a few names behind... Lol

Congratulations to the others and I can't wait to start using the Ali.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
Congratulations Mr Marooca, ETTP & XblToothpick. Make sure you have fun :)
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

MrMarooca

• Modder
  • C# 4 lyfe
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube - MrMarooca
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MrMarooca
  • Steam: TheWhitestBoyYouKnow
Thanks Mysterio :)

congrats to the others as well!
You want me to give a timeframe? haha I'd have more luck predicting the end of the world.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Have fun playing the Early Access, hope I see some great mods from all of you, especially Marooca.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Congrats you three...

Also, oh my in regards to the OP. " Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:33:17 PM by Craig
"

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Congrats you three...

Also, oh my in regards to the OP. " Last Edit: December 23, 2016, 01:33:17 PM by Craig
"
He changed it from Tester to Modder that's what the change was.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
Congrats you 3,