Author Topic:  A phone num pad menu help?!?!  (Read 79 times)

Tr0lling BaNaNa

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Tr0lling BaNaNa
A phone num pad menu help?!?!
« on: December 23, 2016, 03:17:56 AM »
is it possible to create a HUD screen that look like a simple phone like (for example) go on your phone and open up the num pad like your typing in a number  how its lable 123
 and when u hit a number its pops up above? im sure you get the point now

im making a story on my world. i need a menu like that to pop up as if your calling 911   i have the back ground and screen done but i cant seem to get the number to were you can scroll over or down to the number and press it and make it pop up so u know what numb you pressed i got the back ground and numbers how i like it i just need help to make the numbers  9-1-1 work only and then the talk script which i can do   but can someone explain to me on how i can get it to work?   if this don't make sense ill try and give another example of what i mean

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
Re: A phone num pad menu help?!?!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2016, 12:42:26 PM »
Use the script:

Input [Call]
If
IsVar [Call] [=] [911]
Then