Author Topic:  Graphics Bug  (Read 264 times)

Cooldude8

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sharpbraineagl1
  • Steam: wesley51471
Graphics Bug
« on: December 19, 2016, 10:22:48 PM »
I was playing TM, and I was bored so I decided to try some minor but hilarious bugs I discovered yesterday, normally it would just make the game freeze for about a minute... but doing the same bug yielded this graphics oversight.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Graphics Bug
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 10:03:00 AM »
How do you actually replicate the bug? The point of a bug report is to report the bug and how to do it so that Craig can fix the bug.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Cooldude8

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sharpbraineagl1
  • Steam: wesley51471
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 11:26:28 AM »
I did some more testing because it happened at random the time I reported it, but you can force it to happen using a xb360 chatpad, you go into something like the script editor, then you open up a line on that editor to bring up the onscreen keyboard. Press the friends button on the chatpad and then press b to back out of it. If it was done correctly the title of the keyboard should look something like [][]. Back out or press enter and then this should ensue. My testing shown that it seems to happen around 95% of the time so it my be different for other people

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 01:08:35 PM »
Yup, I can confirm 100% that this can happen with the friends tab on the chatpad. I reported this a few updates ago, Craig couldn't fix it because he didn't have a chatpad.

Either way, Since this happens due to the Xbox menu being weird, I think this will be irrelevant on PC. I do wish I had some idea what's going on here though.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 03:41:28 PM »
I was playing TM, and I was bored so I decided to try some minor but hilarious bugs I discovered yesterday, normally it would just make the game freeze for about a minute... but doing the same bug yielded this graphics oversight.

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 05:18:09 PM »
I already reported this as well, it's definitely fun to mess around with though xD