Author Topic:  Question about noise parameters  (Read 76 times)

Comrade Creepz

• Hi, I'm Creepz!
    • View Profile
    • http://avagaming.boards.net
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MisterCreeperX
Question about noise parameters
« on: December 16, 2016, 09:22:04 PM »
Hello all

I started a peaceful world today and I forgot to edit the different aspects of the world like max height, sea level ect, and it got me wondering, is it possible to make blocks like gold, cassiterite, flint ect appear on the surface more often by editing the noise parameters in a certain way? What I mean by that is can I make it so they appear on the surface more often than they normally would by messing around with the noise parameters? If this is possible then please could somebody let me know how to do this? If it's not possible then it would be useful for me to know a little more about what the different options in noise parameters do, because I know very little about that option. If there is a thread it would be great if someone could post the link to it...

Thank you for taking the time to read

Creepz :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 01:33:41 AM by Comrade Creepz »

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Question about noise parameters
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 04:27:36 AM »
Owner of Trubstep Industries (100%)

Comrade Creepz

• Hi, I'm Creepz!
    • View Profile
    • http://avagaming.boards.net
    • Awards