Author Topic:  Prefixes for "Your world" Subforum  (Read 647 times)

Tom

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • "Witness me! I live, I die, I live again."
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts I AM THE LAW! 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Prefixes for "Your world" Subforum
« on: December 16, 2016, 12:24:27 PM »
Greetings Members, this post is a little quite late in the making.

As Hopefully most of you will have noticed by now, there are prefixes in the "Creative Features" Subforum. We would like to trial using these prefixes to allow members to filter through "your world" topics.

The purpose of this topic is to inquire which attributes you would like as prefixes. Please comment suggestions and I will eventually make a poll for members to vote if necessary.

(smacks you)

being stupid is gona start to hurt around here.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Prefixes for "Your world" Subforum
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 12:32:08 PM »
All of the attributes available for TM at the moment for starters.

I think it would also be nice to have the option to add 2 or more categories to a world topic. A lot of worlds don't fit in to a specific category, And I would imagine once PC comes out, There would be even more worlds like that.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 12:22:29 AM »
All in game attributes. Plus Mini Games and pixel art.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 03:16:10 AM »
Community or something that better describes you're letting others help build. Maybe Help as well.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 06:49:00 AM »
Experimental - Entailing that it's something new or unusual. That is to say someone would have to actually try something new for it to be properly used. However, It serves the purpose of not needing a specific prefix.

Really, in practical terms, I think it's a must.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 07:14:51 AM »
The game modes are also a must, it'd be awesome to see a whole section of DD :D
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 03:48:34 PM »
it'd be awesome to see a whole section of DD
There's a whole board dedicated to DD, why not go there?

My opinion: Add every in-game attribute
And also add Modded, PC, Xbox 360 (PS4 when that comes out, and Xbox One if it ever comes out)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2016, 06:43:10 PM »
There's a whole board dedicated to Creative and Survival as well, why not just delete this section with that logic, Scripts?

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2016, 08:35:51 PM »
There's a whole board dedicated to Creative and Survival as well, why not just delete this section with that logic, Scripts?

He said "whole section" I dont know what that means exactly, but it sounds special.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2016, 06:23:25 PM »

He said "whole section" I dont know what that means exactly, but it sounds special.

A whole section of Dig Deep worlds. Common sense really isn't common anymore, Is it?

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 01:47:00 PM »
I've added the current attributes for prefixes, along with an [Other] tag for the things that just don't quite fit into a certain category. I'll add more later on if a certain segment is used enough that it needs to be filtered out from the [Other]s.

FYI tag your own preexisting topics by making an edit to your OP and then selecting from the dropdown.