Author Topic:  Another script q  (Read 137 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Another script q
« on: December 16, 2016, 11:10:32 AM »
Ok so this one might be tricky to do,but if anyone has any ideas then that would be helpful.ill try to explain as best as I can

So for my script system I'm working on ,ATM I have it to where you can cook food and I have 5 or stages of what the food can be at,from being raw or starting off which if you decided to eat it,then it would render a negative health gain..then from raw up to burnt to where it offers little to no health advantage

The goal that I have is that I want to be able to store up to 5 or 10 items,with each of them keeping their value or how long it was cooked for,to where a menu or list pops up with each of the items you cooked,but the values are kept with each item,and not to where it just throws a random item/value at you

I'm sorry if that sounds confusing as I'm trying this in a hurry on my phone.if this does makes sense and you can think of something that would work for this then any help would be greatly appreciated,although I'm sure no one will have an idea of how this can be done anyways

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Another script q
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2016, 11:21:56 AM »
"Father Dryymas [16|Dec 11:21 AM]:   In short, Ugh, No. There's really no way to store a value to an item. The best you can do is assign different items to different stages of cooking. This leads to two of the items actually looking like the food, And 3 of them looking nothing like it."

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym