Author Topic:  making an idea for new development  (Read 144 times)

TrophyhunterXjr

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: TrophyhubterXjr
  • Steam: akalaka1999
making an idea for new development
« on: December 12, 2016, 04:50:30 AM »
I believe that a type of companion options would be a great improvement on the game as it stand now i currently play Total Miner Forge on the Xbox 360 and believe that for some players who do not have access to online play may get a little bit lonesome so to resolve the problem the option for companions would be a good improvement but the eggs for such pets could cost over two-hundred thousand but the eggs would have a really low chance of droping from certain mob such as a werewolf they would drop a wolf egg and the wolf would have an ability once they have reached full size they would be able to lead you to abandoned wolf dens which would provide a items such as a wolf sleeping area which could be crafted after obtaining one from the wolves den this would give your pet a open space at a stable now the incubators would be for the eggs but certain eggs would take time to hatch like several days but they could not be past by sleeping they would be past by natural game time the incubator would be crafted by placing three planks at the bottom a hay bail in the center and glass surrounding it on both sides and the top also to craft the hay bails it would be the same a the workbench but with wheat now if a developer sees this feel free to remove it or ask me to if you absolutely hate the idea.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:08:49 AM by TrophyhunterXjr »

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
Re: making an idea for new development
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2016, 08:51:51 AM »
Microsoft has shut down it's indie service for 360 and does not put out updates no mater how much a developer ask them so there will be no new updates for total miner on 360. Sorry.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hallo
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
Re: making an idea for new development
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2016, 09:23:04 AM »
Although not entirely what you want, the ability to create companions has been done in the upcoming PC release for Total Miner.
-Alionz