Author Topic: [Dig Deep] Sage suggestions (help)  (Read 174 times)

Vexm

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Dig Deep] Sage suggestions (help)
« on: December 07, 2016, 10:03:29 PM »
Is there any suggestions or tips I need to know before I start my journey of trying to get it?

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Sage suggestions (help)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2016, 10:27:03 PM »
You will find all 50 scrolls on the surface, plus the 3 subsurface levels.
Torch up all the levels for light.
Use a flight ammy if you can to speed stuff up.
You'll know if it's a duplicate if you don't see the scroll text automatically pop up, you can drop these ones if you're a collector.
You'll honestly find a majority of the scrolls on your way down to bedrock.

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2016, 10:35:23 PM »
Not even joking, Blueprints are your priority. Find them. Run all over the surface of your map like you're a crazed zombie...or meth head...searching for more brains. Or Meth. Having more tools and methods to make money REALLY helps with the other processes. Building, collecting, etc.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 02:29:43 AM »
Grind up blueprints, get yourself about 3 stacks of torches at a time and 2 obsidian (incase one fails) - you'll need armour and weapons depending on your game difficulty. When you've done that go to the surface and wipe it clean of wisdom scrolls, literally search everywhere. Repeat that step for all three hells and with some luck you've got yourself Sage. It'll be a hard journey, so take your time. Don't expect to get it in ten minutes.  If you didn't unlock Sage by scavenging and mining all scrolls in the three hells and surface then I'm afraid you heavily unlucky. You'll have to search cave systems instead :P

Good Luck!
Crab.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!