Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Item stats q  (Read 299 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
Item stats q
« on: December 05, 2016, 05:39:56 AM »
I'm not on my Xbox ATM and I haven't really messed with any scripts where you can alter the stats/item that much really
But my  question is:for food,are you able to alter how long it takes to cook in a furnace?if not then could it be a possibility for PC?

The reason I'm asking this is because I have an idea with the grill I'm making with particles that I wanna setup a script that either allows you to cook a food item that I'd make,or for say my situation regarding the op's question,one of the food that's in the game,to where for example I'd like to be able to alter how long it takes to cook chicken,from say the 10-30 seconds that it takes currently,to maybe a few minutes,but to give it somewhat of a more realistic feel.i was going to try and make it where I'd have a particle change colors the longer it stayed on the grill to where it also followed the cook time,where if you left it on for too long,that it would become burnt but still edible,and then if not cooked enough,then it would stay as the raw chicken still(I might make it edible still,but at the High risk if food poisoning)

If this is possible now to alter cook time then I have nothing to worry about,but if not then maybe it could be possible for pc

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Steam: tota1miner
Re: Item stats q
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2016, 06:15:32 AM »
http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=7721.msg179737#msg179737

On PC, every single piece of data related to an Item can be customized via an xml file. I may add a few more fields to the Item script command, but I don't know if that will be for initial release.