Author Topic: [Other] TotalMiner Amino App  (Read 1166 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
[Other] Re: TotalMiner Amino App
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2016, 02:14:46 PM »
So, I tried watching your video on the "app" and quite frankly, it was lackluster. The music did not fit it in the slightest. All I saw is things that the forum do already. Basically, what this appears to be, is another type of forum.
you literally copied what trub said.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
Re: TotalMiner Amino App
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
So, I tried watching your video on the "app" and quite frankly, it was lackluster. The music did not fit it in the slightest. All I saw is things that the forum do already. Basically, what this appears to be, is another type of forum.

I think that was his point.
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

Ultris07

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2016, 07:28:05 PM »
Have we all forgotten that there's already a Total Miner app, or was that taken down?
One shall stand, one shall fall!
A warrior takes sword in hand, clasping a gem to his heart. Engraving vanishing memories into the sword, he places finely honed skills into the stone. Spoken from the sword, handed down from the stone... Now the story can be told...
Doth thou desire the power?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2016, 09:03:07 PM »
Have we all forgotten that there's already a Total Miner app, or was that taken down?
Thats barely used.

Then no one reads my post. :)

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2016, 10:08:06 PM »
and Trub literally copied what I said. What's your point?

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2016, 04:16:18 AM »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas