Author Topic: [Other] TotalMiner Amino App  (Read 722 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Longest Running TM Youtube Channel
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: Mythical Monkey
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
[Other] TotalMiner Amino App
« on: November 12, 2016, 08:40:09 PM »
Totalminer Amino
Amino apps are apps that are community based there is loads of them. Indie Games,Wrestleing,Pokemon GO etc well I have created a TotalMiner Amino. This is by no means an official app. It's just a fan made app. Feel  free to join the app and chat in private or public chats. Or make blog or just have some fun.

Link http://aminoapps.com/c/totalminer-amino

I apologize if it don't go here.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 03:51:32 PM by Pilgrim's Monkey »

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: Mythical Monkey /mm

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: TotalMiner Amino App
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 09:41:49 PM »
So, I tried watching your video on the "app" and quite frankly, it was lackluster. The music did not fit it in the slightest. All I saw is things that the forum do already. Basically, what this appears to be, is another type of forum.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2016, 07:23:58 AM »
Leading on from GK, some of your text was pushed behind captured video.

It's a nice idea, but I agree that is is basically a TotalMinerForum wannabe kind of thing :P
Thanks G'Kay for the amazing sig!
Code: [Select]
[center][size=18pt][font=georgia]/ Title /[/font][/size][/center]
[left][font=georgia][size=8pt]Subtitle[/size][/font][/left]
[hr]
[font=georgia][size=12pt]PG1[/size][/font]

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2016, 07:47:14 AM »
I have amino for a developer chat, ill join this community too.

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2016, 11:22:56 AM »
So, I tried watching your video on the "app" and quite frankly, it was lackluster. The music did not fit it in the slightest. All I saw is things that the forum do already. Basically, what this appears to be, is another type of forum.
in a way you guys are right it has a lot of forum features. It also has a lot of other features. And in no way am I trying to take away from the forums but amino is fun and cumunucative. Including reputation,theres a option to live stream something. And multiple live chats. The app is free to.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2016, 03:25:07 PM »
How about instead of saying that it has a bunch of features the forums don't have, you actually tell us what those features are?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2016, 05:58:08 PM »
How about instead of saying that it has a bunch of features the forums don't have, you actually tell us what those features are?

in a way you guys are right it has a lot of forum features. It also has a lot of other features. And in no way am I trying to take away from the forums but amino is fun and cumunucative. Including reputation,theres a option to live stream something. And multiple live chats. The app is free to.

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2016, 06:10:17 PM »

Reputation: Remember when we had that and it didn't work out well due to brigading?
Live Stream: What would you possible need to live stream on that app that can't be done to a wider audience on Twitch or Youtube?
Live Chats: You mean what is essentially a shoutbox, right?

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 07:08:24 PM »

Reputation: Remember when we had that and it didn't work out well due to brigading?
Live Stream: What would you possible need to live stream on that app that can't be done to a wider audience on Twitch or Youtube?
Live Chats: You mean what is essentially a shoutbox, right?

Oh, there's more! if you call 1-666-666-6666 right now! you will get 2! 2!!! 2!!!!! snuffalufici FOR FREE if you pay the small price of $5! right now! and actually this app is essentially different than the forum if you'd actually try it.

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 07:27:37 PM »
Oh, there's more! if you call 1-666-666-6666 right now! you will get 2! 2!!! 2!!!!! snuffalufici FOR FREE if you pay the small price of $5! right now! and actually this app is essentially different than the forum if you'd actually try it.
I never said it wasn't different from the forums. What I said was that the "features" that it has already exist on gasp the forums already!

RavenPaw

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 07:31:55 PM »
I never said it wasn't different from the forums. What I said was that the "features" that it has already exist on gasp the forums already!
Hmmm, yes I see. I understand the points brought here.

#ButterThyStick( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2016, 03:53:49 PM »
So I have decided to re attempt this project. If you do not care for it that is fine. But don't make a big deal of so. This is just another option for the community to get more involved.  I Now have dedicated mods.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2016, 05:10:11 PM »
Owner of Trubstep Industries (100%)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2016, 05:24:28 PM »
Like i said.

So I have decided to re attempt this project. If you do not care for it that is fine. But don't make a big deal of so. This is just another option for the community to get more involved.  I Now have dedicated mods.

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2016, 01:16:34 PM »