Author Topic:  Skyrim Special Edition Mods  (Read 272 times)

Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Umm.. Hi....
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
Skyrim Special Edition Mods
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:10:30 AM »
So I will be getting Skyrim Special Edition in a few days or weeks for Xbox One.  Microsoft will allow Xbox One users to have external assets.  Which basically means that this will allow for more, bigger and better mods to be available to Xbox users.  They will be able to have almost all the mods that PC users can have.

However Sony will not allow external assets for PS4 users so they wont be able to have 10% of the mods that Xbox users will have.

I play on an Xbox One and I am just curious to know what types of mods you guys could recommend me when I get the game. 

Thank you  ^-^

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods (overall)
1st in the world to unlock Demigods (legitimately)
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
Re: Skyrim Special Edition Mods
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 02:23:05 PM »
I feel as though this belongs in either the Skyrim topic (which is a relic btw, as the most recent post in it was from Agykoo), or the Elder Scrolls Series Topic

Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Umm.. Hi....
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2016, 03:21:00 PM »
I feel as though this belongs in either the Skyrim topic (which is a relic btw, as the most recent post in it was from Agykoo), or the Elder Scrolls Series Topic

Whoopsie my bad..

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2016, 08:41:07 PM »
May as well use this topic. I feel like with all the DLC being on the disc and the addition of mods it's probably just enough to call it a new game, even if it basically is just a slightly prettier version of an old game.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 12:08:09 AM »
Live another life is probably the best imo. I also love this one called "the forgotten city"

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 02:48:47 AM »
i was going to try and get into skyrim,but when i heard of the remaster coming out i figured that i would wait until it came out,so that way i didnt play through the game twice,being it would require lots of time out into the game

btw,are there any cons with the remaster,or is it just better overall?

The Gold Knight

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2016, 03:29:10 AM »
i was going to try and get into skyrim,but when i heard of the remaster coming out i figured that i would wait until it came out,so that way i didnt play through the game twice,being it would require lots of time out into the game

The only con to it right now is that most of the old mods on PC aren't compatible with it. Gotta wait for all those mods to get updated and whatnot. If you're on console, just go for it.

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2016, 02:49:15 PM »

Maybe new bugs? I found hitting Yolanda in whiterun with multiple casts of calm will crash my game, whereas on the 360 she was my wife and I farmed illusion on her. But that seems to be the only thing I have found.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Umm.. Hi....
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2016, 04:08:34 PM »
I was going around the internet as you do, and I found that there was a fun but simple companion and follower mod that was just released for Xbox One (and I think PS4) called ''Khaj'' which is short for Khajiit.

Khaj is a companion that acts just like any other sabre cat, but with a Khajiit voice, hence the name ''Khaj''

He has high amounts of health and holds a level of 500 which means he isn't easily defeated. 500 might seem overpowered so he isn't for those types of players who want an immersive and realistic companion, as he cannot die.

Other than this he is just a standard follower who you can trade with, talk to and give commands.

And no, you cannot marry Khaj..