Author Topic:  A1 Steak Sauce  (Read 907 times)

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
A1 Steak Sauce
« on: October 28, 2016, 05:21:08 PM »
A1 Steak Sauce

A1 Steak Sauce is my latest Dig Deep venture. A1 Steak Sauce is the name for the multi-purpose underground fortress that is being built on the map! We definitely do NOT have nuclear weapons stored within the facility. Currently since there isn't too much on the map to do, I am allowing visitors to roam free with edit.

What are some of the plans I have in store?
For one, the facility is planned to expand the 3km depth of your typical Dig Deep map. Many locations underground have been marked in a little note document as key points that I plan to make use of.

The surface will be filled with a city of sorts. Mixture of styles hopefully!

Photos will come soon, as well as more info!

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: A1 Steak Sauce
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
Sounds neat! Can't wait to join   ::)

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 05:45:58 PM »
Sounds decent. As players have edit, can they contribute to the cities construction ;)
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

Rollins

• “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ThatAnimeKid
  • Other: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 05:54:34 PM »
A1 Steak Sauce
A1 Steak Sauce is my latest Dig Deep venture. A1 Steak Sauce is the name for the multi-purpose underground fortress that is being built on the map! We definitely DO NOT have nuclear weapons stored within the facility. Currently since there isn't too much on the map to do, I am allowing visitors to roam free with edit. What are some of the plans I have in store? For one, the facility is planned to expand the 3km depth of your typical Dig Deep map. Many locations underground have been marked in a little note document as key points that I plan to make use of. The surface will be filled with a city of sorts. Mixture of styles hopefully! Photos will come soon, as well as more info!

Are you sure about that Trub?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2016, 04:43:25 PM by ThatAnimeKid »
"You know how they say you only hurt the ones you love? Well, it works both ways" -Fight Club

He's trying to P6 ban u bro! That's 5 levels above a P1 ban! You're done -Gary March 24, 2017

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 06:21:16 PM »
I joined earlier. It's a good map so far :) . I left a potato-ey suprise growing by some water for you if you can find it :D
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 06:47:40 PM »
Sounds decent. As players have edit, can they contribute to the cities construction ;)

Nah. I'll probably just bulldoze whatever get's in the way when I need building room.

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2016, 07:54:11 PM »
Facility experiments have gone underway! Some new creations are being made. The facility itself is being expanded as well. The first surface building is expected to be started on this evening, hopefully photos will follow soon.

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2016, 04:41:07 AM »
About a month later, and 41 hours of hosting later, there's 2 buildings and enough documentation for 4 phone quality images! It's 3:30 am and I'm far too lazy to write anything extravagant about this exciting news, so just enjoy the pictures.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

November Jim

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2016, 06:20:30 AM »
I joined a while back and I likey likey. You also invited me to a party with Natman (I think) and we talked about accents and Canada  ::)

Was some good banter.

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2016, 06:23:24 AM »
Lmk if you want pictures taken and I'll swing by sometime

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2016, 02:44:37 PM »
I joined a while back and I likey likey. You also invited me to a party with Natman (I think) and we talked about accents and Canada  ::)

Was some good banter.

Took me by surprise when I finally noticed your accent :P

@Nazty, I've already told you in the shoutbox I don't need photos at the moment.