Author Topic:  Fully Empty Message box  (Read 100 times)

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hallo
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
  • Steam: Alienizd
Fully Empty Message box
« on: October 23, 2016, 11:20:54 PM »
I recently attempted to post three corresponding scripts; however, for some reason whenever I would attempt to post, I would get an error message stating that the message box was blank. I'm unsure what is causing this, but the only way around it was to disable to BBC code, and I would like to know what is causing this message to turn up blank to prevent from reoccuring (or be fixed if it's a bug).
Spoiler for Message:
[color=yellow]Join[/color]
HUDBar [Hunger] [player] [history:hungerlevel] [100] [po,si,ti,on] [c,ol,ou,r] [label|vertical|numbers|right]
HUDBar [Thirst] [player] [history:thirstlevel] [100] [po,si,ti,on] [c,ol,ou,r] [label|vertical|numbers|right]
History [thirstlevel] [player] [100]
History [hungerlevel] [player] [100]
Script [Drain Thirst]
Script [Drain Hunger]

[color=yellow]Drain Thirst[/color]
History [thirstlevel] [player] [-1]
If
HasHistory [thirstlevel] [player] [false]
Then
Health [-999]
EndIf
Loop [60000]

[color=yellow]Drain Hunger[/color]
History [hungerlevel] [player] [-1]
If
HasHistory [hungerlevel] [player] [false]
Then
Health [-999]
EndIf
Loop [120000]

[color=limegreen]Set the "Join" script as an event driven script for whenever a player joins the map.
I did not understand what you a refering towards when saying "...your health will go down when it hits 0 when both bar are at 0%...", so currently it will simply kill the player if either reach zero.[/color]
-Alionz