Author Topic:  use some screenshots onto the facebook page  (Read 340 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
use some screenshots onto the facebook page
« on: October 02, 2016, 04:34:18 AM »
so i stumbled upon digitalDNAgames or the people that made the repetetive castleminer games,and i saw on their facebook that they posted random screenshots ingame

i know bob does that ocasionally on the totalminer.org site,but i thought maybe it would be sorta neat if maybe we did that on the facebook page
just an idea

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: use some screenshots onto the facebook page
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 05:33:25 AM »
Perhaps there should be a thread on the forum that allows us to post pics in it for the site.
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 05:57:13 AM »
Perhaps there should be a thread on the forum that allows us to post pics in it for the site.
as in submit pics or actually post the pics

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 06:03:28 AM »

Submit the pics
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 11:22:36 AM »

Submit the pics
They can just use title screenshots plenty in there.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm