Author Topic:  Robotic and Wraith Awards  (Read 466 times)

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Robotic and Wraith Awards
« on: September 27, 2016, 06:47:15 PM »
So we are moving to pc. The Xbox is currently the only version. But my idea is for the time being since robo and Wraith are no longer obtainable they get a black check on the award.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Robotic and Wraith Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 07:27:33 PM »
I don't see a need to make bob temporarily change an award colour and then change it back. If you want to be all technical about it, those two avatars/awards aren't impossible to get. Heck, you could run contests right now to see who might get the Robotic upon PC release.

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 07:28:58 PM »
I wasn't aware that this was how it worked.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 07:46:53 PM »
I wasn't aware that this was how it worked.
Green=Available
Black=Unavailable
Red=Dev
Purple=Tester
Blues=Mods/Admin

I don't see a need to make bob temporarily change an award colour and then change it back. If you want to be all technical about it, those two avatars/awards aren't impossible to get. Heck, you could run contests right now to see who might get the Robotic upon PC release.
360 contest have finished next one will be on PC. Its also a simple change

Those took 5 seconds each.

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2016, 08:26:11 PM »

If you want to be all technical about it, those two avatars/awards aren't impossible to get. Heck, you could run contests right now to see who might get the Robotic upon PC release.

You may say it's a waste of time but when the guy who tried to invent video games told us we said no one needs it and he almost did not invent it.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2016, 08:32:37 PM »

If you want to be all technical about it, those two avatars/awards aren't impossible to get. Heck, you could run contests right now to see who might get the Robotic upon PC release.
I don't see it happening nor should it. We should focus more on the port more then a contest to get after the port. So i don't see it happening until PC release.

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 08:46:14 PM »
Sort of contests I mean would be random draw contests similar to the won you won.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 11:02:10 PM »
Sort of contests I mean would be random draw contests similar to the won you won.
Ok but thats one new robo. And now that i think of it no newb is going to get why the award tab is black or green anyway. Especially if dryym did not even know. But Trub you made a point i did not think about. Thanks for pointing that out. My bad for not thinking of the pull a number contest could still be a thing. And same goes for wraith as players can still contribute to earn.