Author Topic:  Creative and creative features  (Read 88 times)

Frosty

• DONT IGNORE ME OR I'LL TAKE A DUMP IN YOUR HOUSE
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts 2 years on site+300 posts
    • View Profile
    • TWITTER
    • Awards
  • Xbox: mister m0nk3y
Creative and creative features
« on: September 27, 2016, 12:33:46 AM »
I think you should merge the pages creative and creative features, honestly there's no need for the both, and it'll make the forums a little more simple... If there's a reason why this won't be done could I please know why?
[Insert unfunny, racist, sexist, rude, possibly illegal, bad, smelly, but slightly humorous, satire meme here]

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Creative and creative features
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 12:42:52 AM »
Creative Features
Share and discuss your Scripts, NPC behaviours, Circuits, Component packs, Particle effects, Quests, and Zones.

Typically this one is what "Scripting" used to be. But since there are other various creative tools, they changed it. Now it encompasses any creative tools that were added. TOOLS.

Creative
Looking for build ideas, or just working on something cool? This is the place for it

This is mostly for maps and creative ideas outside of simple tools used to create things.

Honestly, you COULD merge them. But they are for different purposes. If you did it might get TOO convoluted. Makes no difference to me, though. Not my site.