Author Topic:  Featured Video Contest #3  (Read 1187 times)

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Featured Video Contest #3
« on: September 10, 2016, 10:02:21 AM »
Featured video contest time again. You can submit entries starting right now. No more entries will be accepted after 10/10. So you have 1 month to get your best submission ready. After that time I'll lock this thread and put up a voting topic.

Here's how it works:

You make a TM video. Sorry, I'm not interested in your Call of Duty clip collection. If you want to use a video from something like twitch, that's fine also. But upload it to youtube before you send it to me. The twitch player is laggy, not as well supported across browsers, and generally horrible.

You PM it to me. DO NOT POST IT IN THIS THREAD. If you post it in this thread I am going to disqualify you for not reading. And put that it's a video contest entry in the subject please.

Send me only ONE video. So pick wisely. Sorry but I don't have the free time to sit around watching 18 hours of youtube videos.

The community voting will begin after this thread is locked and will run for 1 week.

Video with the highest amount of votes gets 5 points. Second place gets 4 points. Third place gets 3 points. Fourth gets 2 points. Fifth gets 1 point. Anything after that gets none.

Then there's the bob vote. Point values are the same as the ones listed above. I'll rank them in order of what I like best.

Highest total points wins.

In the event of a tie, the video with the highest amount of votes from the moderation/testing teams will get 1 extra point and become the ultimate winner for the month.

Contest begins right now. You have until 10/10 to send me your video.

Prizes: Forum Artist award if you haven't already earned it. The video will be featured on the Total Miner homepage, and your video is posted on the TM facebook.

Also, before you think about trying to game the system. It's not going to work, and you're wasting you're time. So don't bother, cause it will most likely end up with you being disqualified.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Featured Video Contest #3
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 09:54:15 PM »
Deadline is this coming Monday and I've only gotten 2 entries so far. If I haven't gotten any more by Sunday night, I'm going to consider this contest cancelled.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:25:56 AM »
If there were to be a 3rd entry then would you continue The contest?

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • Part time onion, Part time Michael Buble fan
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 07:11:48 AM »
Deadline is this coming Monday and I've only gotten 2 entries so far. If I haven't gotten any more by Sunday night, I'm going to consider this contest cancelled.

Did i submit an entry? I can't remember, if not then I'll enter.
/onion Inspirational Quotes /onion

casual onion [23|Mar 09:59 PM]:   If you don't succeed, try, try and give up.

PWRBTTN [31|Mar 01:14 AM]:   It's okay, not all of us can be comedy geniuses like Casual Opinion.

Trub's Unisex Holiday Name [12|Nov 07:28 PM]:
You look like Casual Onion.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2016, 07:19:13 AM »
So far it's just been Nefty and Jesse that entered. If you guys both enter that should be enough to keep it going.

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2016, 03:58:58 AM »
sorry for not getting a video out for this contest,just got real busy with work past week or 2,and i didnt wanna rush a video in a day or 2

would there be any chance youre gonna do a contest for this or next month?

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2016, 04:16:01 PM »
I probably won't be holding another video contest until after TM PC is out with the pitiful turnout for this one and all.

I'll be putting the voting topic up later on today.