Author Topic:  Update Robotic & Wraith Awards  (Read 1411 times)

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
Re: Update Robotic & Wraith Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2016, 09:01:20 PM »
I'm guessing Derfen is telling all the new robotic winners except the total rush comp winners that they got their Robotic from his suggestion.

Here is the list of people who did get it from his suggestion:

holden
spo i nexus
n0rthern sniper
white islands
sora1kg
stoneart

« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:18:17 PM by Craig »

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2016, 09:26:50 PM »
I'm guessing Derfen is telling all the new robotic winners except the total rush comp winners that they got their Robotic from his suggestion.

Here is the list of people who did get it from his suggestion:

holden
spo i nexus
n0rthern sniper
white islands
sora1kg

Nope, not claiming to others that that's the reason they got one, They got them because you knew they deserved them, and to be expected most of the people I suggested were originally on your list already, I'm just showing my support for them. More of reinforcement If anything, I did tell a few that I gave some positive reinforcement on top of your decisions, It can't hurt I guess.

The list you show here may of been the only ones I suggested that were independent of your list, I think its important players know that. There is a difference between reinforced opinions, and entirely new suggestions.

Also my list was not BS, Everyone I mentioned has imo done more than enough for their robo's, Craig knows this to be true because the majority of my "suggestions" Craig had already pulled the trigger on. When two ideas match up as closely as they did, it makes sense.

Also to any who are misunderstanding I am taking no credit even for the ones I suggested, Everyone earned them in their OWN RIGHT, it would of been too sad if they had been overlooked which is why I felt obligated to at least express my and other dedicated players opinions.

The recommendations I made were not only of my own choosing, I made many public attempts to see what others that play the game thought as well, The list was a collective agreement upon some of the oldest players of TM. I'm just the one who put it together
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 09:44:19 PM by Steve »

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2016, 09:46:25 PM »
PWRBTTN????
Why am I the only one with question marks; let alone 4? Why am I on the bottom? Why am I even on the list? I'm really confused.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2016, 09:58:31 PM »
PWRBTTN????
Why am I the only one with question marks; let alone 4? Why am I on the bottom? Why am I even on the list? I'm really confused.

Dryym mentioned he had Robotic and said he thought it would make sense that you might would too, I prematurely edited post that after reading that dryym had mentioned he did in fact have it, an so I added ???, After confirming no in the chatbox, I have since edited my post.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2016, 10:02:19 PM »
PWRBTTN doesn't have it.

Wait, PWR didn't get it? Why did I get it then?

Cause you're sexy.

This raises a bigger question then. Was it Craig, Or Derfen who decided upon my robotic?

Even bigger question, How would either of them know anything of the sort?

I never decided anything people are misunderstanding, all I did was submit a list of many popular players recommendations, Derfen does not need to be sucked into this drama :( :(
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:05:23 PM by Steve »

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2016, 10:10:05 PM »
Nope, not claiming to others that that's the reason they got one, They got them because you knew they deserved them, and to be expected most of the people I suggested were originally on your list already, I'm just showing my support for them. More of reinforcement If anything, I did tell a few that I gave some positive reinforcement on top of your decisions, It can't hurt I guess.

The list you show here may of been the only ones I suggested that were independent of your list, I think its important players know that. There is a difference between reinforced opinions, and entirely new suggestions.

Also my list was not BS, Everyone I mentioned has imo done more than enough for their robo's, Craig knows this to be true because the majority of my "suggestions" Craig had already pulled the trigger on. When two ideas match up as closely as they did, it makes sense.

Also to any who are misunderstanding I am taking no credit even for the ones I suggested, Everyone earned them in their OWN RIGHT, it would of been too sad if they had been overlooked which is why I felt obligated to at least express my and other dedicated players opinions.

The recommendations I made were not only of my own choosing, I made many public attempts to see what others that play the game thought as well, The list was a collective agreement upon some of the oldest players of TM. I'm just the one who put it together

Yeah no, I usually don't care for what sort of stuff you say, but this is just a blatant lie. Here's some tiny proof of your strong arming.

Edit: Silly image size was too big.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2016, 10:13:02 PM »

Yeah no, I usually don't care for what sort of stuff you say, but this is just a blatant lie. Here's some tiny proof of your strong arming.

Edit: Silly image size was too big.

Not going to bother responding to this because it was not a lie, It was a pretty obvious attempt at fixing your crappy behaviour towards me though,
I tried to take advantage of the situation and set you on the right track at the same time, You have any idea how many kids on TM hate you for being an ass on here?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:16:16 PM by Steve »

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2016, 10:18:41 PM »
Not going to bother responding to this because it was not a lie, It was a pretty obvious attempt at fixing your crappy behaviour towards me though,
I tried to take advantage of the situation and set you on the right track at the same time, You have any idea how many kids on TM hate you for being an ass on here?

Oh hey, would you look at this cute thing?

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2016, 10:20:34 PM »
Also, I don't know why metal shared that with you?

Metal didn't share it with me. I'm not the kind of person to throw bystanders into arguments. You seem to have ignored my latest post as well...

Edit: Shoot, I'm already an ass on here, may as well keep shooting. I do enjoy how quickly you contradicted your post saying you've never claimed to be the reason for anyone getting Robotic, then go ahead and say that you're the reason I got it. I don't know how you thought trying to strong arm me into being nice to you was going to work. See, I'm a tattle tale like you and I showed a couple key people that message right after I saw you send it to me. Also, I don't communicate with the general community of Total Miner unless they are on the forums, or in a map with me. So, I'll be so bold as to say you go around spreading bad words about me to people who've never even met me. You should've been more subtle and said that the FORUM kids hate me.
Eh, you said your ego was borderline problematic as well, I don't know how far that borderline actually crosses beyond the defined border, but I sure think you're past that line.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:30:31 PM by Trubtavium Recordsmith VII »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2016, 10:24:46 PM »
Derfen Craig already confirmed who you recommended. No need to keep going.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2016, 10:26:41 PM »
Not going to bother responding to this because it was not a lie,
Heh, well... actually...

Nope, not claiming to others that that's the reason they got one,
Really? What does this mean?

Because it looks like you're saying you were the one who got him his robotic.
Derfen does not need to be sucked into this drama
Heh... yeh... right.
You have any idea how many kids on TM hate you for being an ass on here?
Probably just as many long time members hate you for the same reason.

Everyone can read it if they like now that you made it public, I'll have you know i'm very proud of my assesments.

I stand by everything I have said.

Enough proof for you that you're... you know... maybe a bit an egotistical jerk... maybe just a little?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2016, 09:44:28 AM by Craig »
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2016, 10:27:39 PM »

Metal didn't share it with me. I'm not the kind of person to throw bystanders into arguments. You seem to have ignored my latest post as well...

Who shared that then?

Everything I say has been the truth because your robo fate could have been changed with relative ease, But because I know you truly deserved it I still recommended you!!! I mean seriously I simply tried to work the situation to my and YOUR advantage.

Talk about being unbaised lol And now you want to attack me for it?

Might as well let all your hate out of your system trub, get it over with
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 10:29:15 PM by Steve »

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2016, 10:32:14 PM »

Who shared that then?

Everything I say has been the truth because your robo fate could have been changed with relative ease, But because I know you truly deserved it I still recommended you!!! I mean seriously I simply tried to work the situation to my and YOUR advantage.

Talk about being unbaised lol And now you want to attack me for it?

Might as well let all your hate out of your system trub, get it over with

I added a little edit to that post :3 Funny thing about getting hate out of my system. You raged over me claiming to spend more hours in a video game than you for 3 hours, I really think you should take your own advice and learn to cool your jets.

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
  • Awards Award for outstanding excellence in the field of bob 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Oh look. It's another one of these threads

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 4 years on site+1000 posts 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2016, 03:25:08 AM »
Looking at my OP I see now I worded it poorly. It was not my intent to be accusatory. I should have been more careful and I apologize.

I just wanted to set the record straight in terms of who benefited from Derfens suggestions.

The drama that followed here is yet another example of why I came very very close to removing the avatar altogether in 2.5.