Author Topic: [Sharing] public particle component pack  (Read 16980 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Sharing] Re: public particle compoment pack
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2016, 05:56:04 AM »
I'll share you my component pack of personal use miscellaneous particles. You can add anything from it to the public pack that you want, or take inspiration from them/improve them. I have some medieval stuff. Some neat signs. Some modern-ish doohickies. Just give me an ideal time.
R
I'll share you my component pack of personal use miscellaneous particles. You can add anything from it to the public pack that you want, or take inspiration from them/improve them. I have some medieval stuff. Some neat signs. Some modern-ish doohickies. Just give me an ideal time.
thanks

whenever is fine

HaloFan6234

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: HaloFan62
Re: public particle compoment pack
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2016, 01:42:39 PM »
Can i get it by share i really need some particles  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2016, 02:45:22 AM »
Can i get it by share i really need some particles  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
sure.as soon as the 1st version is ready then i will be hosting share sessions

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2016, 06:46:59 PM »
sure.as soon as the 1st version is ready then i will be hosting share sessions
tell me when its released I want it

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2016, 07:51:23 PM »
added:a few donations. thanks to PWRBTTN for letting me use them

Spoiler for Hidden Content:
magic book

quest thingy

magic jars:
dark blue
green
light blue
orange
purple
red
yellow

wine bottle

lamp 2

miniatures tower thing(i think this is scaled building not too sure)

trubstep spining sign

still

vault-tec signs
blue spinning
blue still
black spinning
black still

thanks again for all the donations :)
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 08:58:13 PM by Ugh ThatZ NaZty »

Craig

• Developer
  • Extreme Member
  • Dig Deep
  • Awards Developer 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Awards
  • Steam: tota1miner
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2016, 08:22:19 PM »
Those magic jars are cool.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2016, 08:42:49 PM »
Spoiler for Hidden Content:

This is mine, Thank you very much!

Also, Please put your images in spoilers. Trying to load a whole bunch of HQ images at once makes my tablet do weird things.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2016, 08:45:45 PM »
Those magic jars are cool.
Thanks!

By the way, that is a scaled down skyscraper. I forgot about that.

I was also going to do some jars of coloured liquid, but got lazy. You could totally do that, Ugh.

Also, you should probably ask Dryym if you can use the wine bottle.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2016, 08:48:47 PM »

Speaking of that, I do have some particles that may be useful. Like the jars I used in the alchemy shop on my world. Or the portals I used for my portal gun.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2016, 08:59:40 PM »

Speaking of that, I do have some particles that may be useful. Like the jars I used in the alchemy shop on my world. Or the portals I used for my portal gun.
are you ok with me using the wine bottle?i figured pwr made it since it was in the particle pack he gave me

and ok sure,ill include those in version 2,if thats fine with you

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »
Attention:

i'm going to host my 1st share session for the particle pack tonight while im at the store,and then ill leave it up for a little when im back home to let some more people get a chance at grabbing it

ill be sharing it at times while im at work,that way i can have the session open longer for people instead of 30 or 60 minute sessions

all i ask is if youre on the forums and you get a copy of the pack,then let me know on the thread that you did and/or your opinion on them

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2016, 09:14:02 PM »
are you ok with me using the wine bottle?i figured pwr made it since it was in the particle pack he gave me
Yeh, my bad. The rest I did, though.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: public particle compoment pack version 1.0
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2016, 06:49:20 PM »
bump

im still sharing this out to whoever wants a copy.i know i havent added anything recently to the pack,but because ive been a little busy with work and also trying to just get the map im working on done and out of the way,and then when its done,i wont have any distractions or stuff to work on for a while.but like i said im still willing to share the pack out to whoever,just i cant do it while i afk,being you have to restart the session each time someone gets the pack,which is the main reason i lost motivation,being its really annoying to give out to people

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2016, 02:56:29 AM »
Work is now being resumed on this.my work schedule changed and I have a lot of free time on my hands now to where I was slumped with work for a while

If there's anything you'd like to see done that hasn't been sugested or been done  yet then feel free to post your idea/s (no clothing please)

Also I still have the pack if anyone wants a copy,just I have to share it individually ATM for it to work,so lmk if you'd like a copy of the particle pack and I'll get back with you

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2016, 12:38:21 AM »
if theres anything i havent done yet that you think would be cool to see done,then post some ideas.need some new fresh ideas