Author Topic: [Sharing] public particle component pack  (Read 7901 times)

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Sharing] Re: public particle compoment pack v1
« Reply #120 on: December 20, 2016, 05:19:41 AM »
You should make Christmas lights that string up against a wall.

Something like this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=christmas+lights&biw=1600&bih=757&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdxe2-xILRAhXFDMAKHfCpD2QQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=KwS1Hgd5j_8XnM%3A
that would probably be really easy to do actually,and could offer for multiple kinds or sets or lights.maybe i could make some that blink and some that emit light

maybe i can make some light sets for buildings or houses

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: vJamie xD
  • Steam: Jimalene
Re: public particle compoment pack v1
« Reply #121 on: December 20, 2016, 05:24:43 AM »
You should make Christmas lights that string up against a wall.

Something like this: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=christmas+lights&biw=1600&bih=757&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjdxe2-xILRAhXFDMAKHfCpD2QQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=KwS1Hgd5j_8XnM%3A
that would probably be really easy to do actually,and could offer for multiple kinds or sets or lights.maybe i could make some that blink and some that emit light

maybe i can make some light sets for buildings or houses

That would be really cool!

3rd in the world to unlock Demigods
Jr Moderator given on January 2nd 2017
YouTube: Jimalene
bob [31|Dec 12:56 PM]: Howdy Jimster

/harry        /snail         /waynesworld

.ok

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: December 21, 2016, 06:40:08 AM »
made the 1st set of Christmas lights suggested by Jamie

and they look pretty good together in a line

so my goal for these is to make a few sets of different kinds and color combinations, and then to offer different options for heights, where this one is 4 blocks high...I can only go up 5 more blocks with this set so I'll have an option for 2,3,4,5,6 and 7 blocks high to accommodate for different style houses,although these used quite a few particle emitters,but with other ones I hope to use a lot less with them,and/or to make them more simple, otherwise these came out pretty good

I also wanna include some sets that flash, so I'll see how that goes.

also, Christmas on the lookout for a cool Christmas video ima try and make wChristmas themed stuff with a map Jamie gave me

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners I shot the sherriff 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: December 21, 2016, 06:43:38 AM »
That actually turned out really well and looks so cool when they're in a line together!

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2016, 06:59:09 AM »
Sorry for not uploading any new items,was just occupied with filling this job application/resume out for a job that i really want,but now its done

theres a mod for gta 5 though that from the list on this one theres over 3000 items

some of them or 1/4 are invalid or not doable,but theres alot of really good things on the list

this mod is anoying though bcs the camera control sucks and alot of the items spawn in the air.there's a mod that i do like,or the map editor,where theres a better camera and controls on it,but idk how to get it to install right,so i'll have to do something another time and try to download it,but this mod/s will def help me alot,and its cool because it has pretty much anything you can think of with lots of different options between stuff and color schemes,so ill def be using this to create a bunch of stuff....plus alot of the items looks really easy and simple,so i could probably pump out alot of content fairly quick....but w the object spooner that i have atm,i cant really view some of the items that well,so ill try and get some stuff done either today or later this week

Edit:i fixed teh problem and figured out why it wasnt working and now i got the app to work,and this one actually has over 5000 props lol
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 07:29:58 AM by .ok »

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2016, 06:51:14 AM »
made a cart.this took longer than i expected

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

I wish i could've finished this faster, just been real busy with work, so I didn't get much time to work on it after i got home from my job, but now things should be ok now.Also been focusing on this job i really want where i went for an interview on Tuesday.But now i got that out of the way as well

I want to do a few variants of the cart with stuff on it(maybe)

ill try and get some stuff done over the weekend

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2016, 03:48:48 AM »
So a new thing I've found out about that will be really useful for ideas is Gary's mod.theres lots of add one you can download for free and I've found a ton of prop packs,including a half life 2 pack with over 1000 items lol

I want to try and find something medieval or rpg themed,being i guess it's more popular for particle items,so I'll look more at the add ons  tomorrow after work

My goal is to redo or change the op to make it more presentable/organized or organized,so be on the lookout for that

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2016, 01:05:42 AM »
added 4 tombstones

tall 1

medium 1

medium 2

small 1

i'll make some more and try to add some bigger/better detailed ones tomorrow or sunday

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 03, 2017, 03:13:09 AM »
was gonna post this last night but was too tired to

got a bunch of stuff done yesterday.4 new items and then some fog and a bunch of color variants to choose from

table

red bottle(was supposed to be a wine bottle but i messed up the top, and now it looks like a bottle of liquor or ketchup :P)

Pile of lumber.This turned out pretty good

birch chair

Fog
i have  20 different colors/combos for the fog to choose from

regular/white

red 1

red 2

orange 1

orange 2

orange 3

yellow 1

yellow 2

green 1

green 2

blue 1

blue 2

blue 3

blue 4

purple 1

purple 2(purple-to-blue,requested by jamie)

pink 1

pink 2

pink salmon 1(could be used in dungeons, or maybe by volcanoes)really love this color

black 1

I've passed 100 items, overall pretty cool milestone, imsI'm going to attempt to reorganize my op and make it look professional with proper categories.i'm Going to start focusing on individual groups or kinds of items that i make a batch amount of items per class or different kind of item.My overall is to hit between 500-1000 items in total for use in my pack, which means I'm going to have set goals for each item, and then once i get enough stuff i want by default, then ill do misc items or really cool stuff. Ill still be doing misc stuff. Still, just the focus is to do themes mainly,so i can sort of finish things easier or quicker

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 03, 2017, 05:05:51 AM »
I'm glad you took on my request  :) Those fogs turned out really well so they did. What's your next particle you plan on making? I wouldn't mind joining back and seeing a few.

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: January 03, 2017, 05:12:16 AM »
I'm glad you took on my request  :) Those fogs turned out really well so they did. What's your next particle you plan on making? I wouldn't mind joining back and seeing a few.
callum wants me to make him a sign for his server on PC and then possibly a bar with some Chairs and bottles

I might focus on chairs for the next part,but I wanna try and fit either a ATM machine,,vending machine,slot machine or just something really cool/demanded

Maybe some medieval stuff would be cool,especially potions
Otherwise just gna do random stuff

I have over 10000 choices I could do,between props from the GTA 5 map maker,sims games,skyrim and now Gary's mod,where Gary's mod I have a bunch of prop pack add ons,and some if the packs have 1000+ items per pack,and then some mobile app that has props

Allthough requests def help bcs I know what ppl are looking for or want.i know ppl have posted ideas already,which is cool

Just feedback as I go along def helps me out and keeps me motivated,but none seems as interested anymore :(

But I might start doing city themed stuff to help people add common stuff to a city map such as street lights/signals,signs,fire hydrants,and any other stuff commonly used

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: January 04, 2017, 06:50:05 AM »
5 new items today

a stone bench
1 concrete post
1 cone
1 cone with a reflector disk uptop+a turned one

then a traffic light post

ill probably include a combo of each light on,and then either of the lights flashing(like how they do at 5am) and a off option.i wanted to add more to the post but ran out of emitter spots,so ill probably add more parts on another row over with this...wanted to add the little sign+buton you press to cross the road,so ill prob do that being i have about 9 more spots i can use

ill try and get different traffic lights done as well

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: January 05, 2017, 02:01:12 AM »
added a quick poll
would be cool to get some feedback on it

.ok

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: January 05, 2017, 07:13:27 AM »
3 new items today

parking barrier
small bike rack
laundry/cloths line

im almost half way done with a fire hydrant.Ill have to finish that tomorrow

Jim 💎

• Jr. Moderator
  • Elite Member
  • Yeet!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: January 06, 2017, 06:01:15 AM »
You should do something where there is roadworks going on. What I mean is that you could create something where there are pipes coming out of the ground, steam or smoke coming out of the ground, sparks from electricity cables in the ground, and bits of tarmac and gravel about the ground.

Search up: Roadworks in New York just for an idea.