Author Topic:  -The Elites RPG Series- Map 1 -v1.5 Pre-Beta  (Read 3477 times)

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: cooldude013
-The Elites RPG Series- Map 1 -v1.5 Pre-Beta
« on: June 01, 2013, 09:24:34 PM »
The Elites RPG Series

9 CLASSES:
Archer
•Barbarian
•Skrat
•Warrior
•Agui
•Mage

•Farn
•Shadowknight
•Assassin

10 RACES:
•Trolls
•Humans
•Dwarfs
•Demons
•Goblins
•Orcs
•Elves
•Kyries
•Pyrats
•Kobladikes

6 GUILDS:
Dark Guild
Light Guild
Warrior Guild
Mage Guild
Thieves Guild
Assasins Guild

MAIN CHARACTERS:
Arachnid-Spider King [SUBJECT TO CHANGE]
Lamynusk
Belroke
Karnakus
7 Elites
7 Inferiors(Elites Opposites)

PLOT:
Since the dawn of time, the "Chosen Ones" have protected us. But since the Great War, three thousand years ago, there has not been one. The world has fallen into chaos, with new wars starting everyday.  The prophecy mentions three heros who will have the chance to become "Chosen". The first, will die a horrific death not knowing his potential. The second and third will battle it out until one is left. I am one of those heros. I will be...

Elite

PLANNED:
v1.0 Pre-Beta-
   Release Date-Day 2.0 Enters Peer Review
v1.5 Beta-
   Release Date-2 Weeks After 2.0 Released
         -Will add 2.0 features here
v2.0 Final-
   Release Date-After 2.0

CURRENT VERSION:
v0.9 Alpha
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 10:00:02 PM by MountainDewIt »

Sirogorath

• Lord of madness and class: living that life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sirogorath
Re: -The Elites-
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 11:39:43 PM »
I'm intrigued by the thieves I must say...
Just your average prince of madness being as classy as possible. Leading the war on the apocolypse with aid from the master builder, demon king and artistic people. Send messages if you want in

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 1 year on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2013, 12:36:55 AM »
looks interesting :) gunna be a cool map to start
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Your A Spoon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2013, 01:06:54 PM »
The story line, class and race system sounds epic! Reminds me of my favourite RPG series... sigh...

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2013, 01:18:26 PM »
The story line, class and race system sounds epic! Reminds me of my favourite RPG series... sigh...
What is it? I tried to steer clear of the typical "defeat the bad guy" RPGs. Although it seems like that kind, I have planned a twist that will make it different and original.

Thanks everyone. Hopefully this turns out to be one of the top RPGs in Total Miner.

Sirogorath

• Lord of madness and class: living that life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Sirogorath
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2013, 10:32:31 PM »
I really like this! Is there anyway I could help with this? I'm good at stories, lore, building or anything you need me for. If you need help I'll gladly provide it  8)
Just your average prince of madness being as classy as possible. Leading the war on the apocolypse with aid from the master builder, demon king and artistic people. Send messages if you want in

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 04:21:32 PM »
I really like this! Is there anyway I could help with this? I'm good at stories, lore, building or anything you need me for. If you need help I'll gladly provide it  8)
No, sorry. I'm going to do everything on this map by myself for once. Normally I have friends and some random people, but imma try and do this by myself.

Okay. So great feedback so far!

A little more info on the several maps thing. The overal series will be called The Elites. I think I will try to make a new name for each map though. There will most likely be three of them. The first should be 100% complete around September. Hopefully I can have all three done by the end of 2014, which should be very possible. Also, not every city, race, guild, and character will be in each map. The thieves guild may be in map 1 & 3, but not 2.

I also think that I will give out Alpha and Beta to a select few, probably different for each version. I really will just want some feedback and suggestions on the map at that stage. Please don't ask to be a tester just yet though, as I am not very far into the map yet. I will announce when I need some.
Hopefully this turns out into a great series!

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2013, 06:12:16 PM »
Okay. So I have decided on what I will do.

Alpha version will only be available to you guys, forum members. You will technically be my Alpha testers. Hopefully this version will be finished before 2.0. Beta will be started when 2.0 comes out. Only my previous testers and 10-20 randoms on share will receive it. Final version will be released hopefully mid to the end of September. Please don't say you want to test yet. I will probably announce I around the end of July.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2013, 06:52:30 PM »
I have just added a poll. I would like to know which guild interests you the most. This will help me know which ones to put in which map. The Assassins Guild will be introduced in map 2 and joinable in map 3. The others are undecided. Please cote. It's only open for 7 days.

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
  • Awards Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:41 PM »
Just voted! Can't wait to see how this map "series" turns out! Is it cool if I call it a series? lol

EDIT: I guess I'm the only one that want's to see the Thieves Guild in action...
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 09:59:11 PM by Vandrew »

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 07:22:22 PM »
You probably don't, but if you want some help let me know and I'll be glad to.

Sounds cool and seems like between the time estimates your giving it and the story that your making it the best it can be
https://m.

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 07:51:49 PM »
Just voted! Can't wait to see how this map "series" turns out! Is it cool if I call it a series? lol
It is a series technically.

You probably don't, but if you want some help let me know and I'll be glad to.

Sounds cool and seems like between the time estimates your giving it and the story that your making it the best it can be
No, I'm not looking for help now. Not really.

Here are a few things though:
•With little info, this may be hard, but...Any suggestions for the 1st map name?
•Any suggestions on how Mages can work? I have an idea for after 2.0 using scripts but anything else?

Steve

• Elite Member
  • Awards Unique Content Contributors Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2013, 10:00:09 PM »
You seem to always have nice well thought out worlds, looking forward to seeing some pictures, I know your quite a decent rpg builder, keep it up

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
  • Awards Former MotM winners 4 years on site I AM THE LAW! Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2013, 05:22:22 AM »
You missed out the Assassins class on the poll. :,(

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 11:51:27 PM »
You missed out the Assassins class on the poll. :,(
No, I already have the Assasins set where I want them. This poll is just to see which guilds you all want to see first.