KiCk B0mB

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KiCk B0mB
  • Steam: akaCrave
Helllp
« on: July 19, 2016, 06:17:49 PM »
If i change my gt on xbox will i loose all my data on total miner someone told me this

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Helllp
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 06:30:01 PM »
8) Use proper thread titles, if staff feels they aren't, they may be changed

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 06:32:43 PM »
If i change my gt on xbox will i loose all my data on total miner someone told me this
Correct.
-Alionz

KiCk B0mB

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 06:50:12 PM »
Im sorry can you help me plz

TM Charles

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • ::)
    • Awards
  • Xbox: ETTP & Mr Zincy
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 07:03:47 PM »
Yes you will lose your stats (skills) you will also lose your unlockables. You will keep your maps but the owner gamertag will be your gamertag prior to changing it.

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 5 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 10:12:38 PM »
How exactly can someone help you? Your OP is a statement and doesn't ask a question or ask for help.

Jared

• Supreme Member
  • |Trivia & Maze Designer| |Previous TMF Tester|
  • Awards 3 years on site 4 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 2 years on site Former MotM winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jeff McNewmen
  • PSN: Jeff_McNewmen
  • Steam: Jeff McNewmen
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2016, 12:48:56 AM »
Sure I'll help you this piece of advice, don't change your Xbox Gamertag.

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
  • Awards Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 01:02:56 PM »
Sure I'll help you this piece of advice, don't change your Xbox Gamertag.
OOOooorrr... change it to something you're not going to change ever again, and then you get to re-experience collecting all of your characters and stuff again. That's fun.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
  • Awards 3 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 01:10:21 PM »
-Alionz

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
  • Awards 5 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Awarded to exemplary forum members Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 01:39:05 PM »
If you have a USB, plug it into your console, head over to your setting > storage > HDD > Games > Indie Games > Total miner forge date; Select it and choose copy, then copy it to your plugged in USB.

Now put the USB into your new console, head over to setting > Storage > USB > Games > Indie Games > Total Miner: Forge data, click it, and copy it over to your HDD on the new console.

Note that your unlockables and such will only be unlocked if you are using the same gamertag / account as used on the prior console :)

Edit:
Never mind... Read it wrong! Haha :')

Changing your gamertag will cause you to lose all of your unlockables, your maps will remain.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 01:41:02 PM by Jaz »

KiCk B0mB

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2018, 01:13:09 AM »
Sorry for being a pain in the ass. i was like 12.

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2018, 02:36:33 AM »
Sorry for being a pain in the ass. i was like 12.
Why would you bump this after a year???

verisimilitudedude

• God will protect me, the one who serves him.
    • View Profile
    • EpikkGaming
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DivineExpertise
  • Steam: Expert Spade
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2018, 02:33:38 AM »
Look, if you change your gamertag, you lose your stats. That is how it works. Often times games save your data based on your gamertag, once that is changed you do lose your stats, but I can fix your situation. Simply make a new account with the gamertag you desire, and whenever you want to play the games with your save data, switch back to your other account. Sorry bro, but that is the only solution.
Twas that the fiend who taunt me, or that the man who taunted his fate?

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2018, 10:59:25 AM »
Look, if you change your gamertag, you lose your stats. That is how it works. Often times games save your data based on your gamertag, once that is changed you do lose your stats, but I can fix your situation. Simply make a new account with the gamertag you desire, and whenever you want to play the games with your save data, switch back to your other account. Sorry bro, but that is the only solution.
You can play on old map save data regardless of a name change. If you are talking about unlockables and skills however then that would be incorrect. Only skins kept would be the hard coded ones such as robotic,Zeus,testerman and wraith.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm