Author Topic: [RPG] Huttondale Modern Economy Map  (Read 15619 times)

Gordinio

• View Profile
    • Awards
[RPG] Re: Huttondale Modern Economy Map
« Reply #105 on: April 25, 2018, 10:59:56 AM »
Map Update

Hello! casual onion is letting me do a map update this time.

-> Little Sunderland has been expanded to include a new area called 'Mill Hill'

-> Many new areas have been planned around the map.

-> Various landscaping projects are planned around the map, including a few parks.

-> Hill Top has been fully demolished and rebuilt to have a single shopping centre building and apartments, with farms.

-> The old spawn has been replaced with an apartment block.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

I'll be back soon but only if casual onion lets me :P
« Last Edit: April 25, 2018, 04:53:50 PM by Gordinio »

casual onion

• Legendary Member
  • I sometimes eat onions.
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: casual onion
  • Steam: casual onion
Re: Huttondale Modern Economy Map
« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2018, 10:45:39 AM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - April 2018

Howdy Folks!

It's time for the monthly update. You're probably not wondering why I haven't updated this. Well, since 1st May, I haven't been able to play the game but just today, I got it working! Let's go!

Huttondale Additions - April
April 3rd: New shops built on Enclave Hill, just above Hutton. I also extended JG in Wearside.
April 5th: New road built between Cottonwood and Rockford, replacing an old bridge. Demolished five of those modern houses in Bricklyn and began constructing new houses next to Enclave Lake.
April 5th: Started construction on houses in Duxford next to Enclave Lake.
April 11th: Relocated spawn to Treeton, built Allerton Terrace next door, new allotments built there too, the area is named Sweden Park.
April 12th: Pilley Village built, re-aligned Hill Top - Little Sunderland road, new terraced houses in Little Sunderland overlooking Jubilee Bridge.
April 17th to 19th: Rebuilt the entire village of Hill Top.
April 20th: JG at Treeton Mine, Bridgetown and Everdale closes, Cottonwood and Twinlakes JG made smaller.
April 23rd: Weardale village construction begins, five new houses built opposite Old Wearside.
April 24th: Mill Hill village built.
April 25th: Added more terraced houses in Little Sunderland, overlooking Jubilee Bridge.
April 26th: Huttondale property guide created, Gordinio rebuilt his house in Rockford,.
April 28th: Huttondale property guide finished.

OP Updates
Many new photos added.

There won't be much but I'll see you in June for the May update! /onion
| Thanks for reading my post. It was great, wasn't it? |

| I build Economy RPG Maps, here i my current one. Hazzah! |

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: June 26, 2018, 05:22:35 AM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - May & June 2018

Howdy Folks!

It's June everyone so here's a monthly update. Nothing happened in May as I'd only just got TM working again so here we go!.

Huttondale Additions - June
June 1st: Factory Gardens in Treeton Bridge built & extended JG Treeton Bridge too.
June 3rd: Added more destinations on the bus system, mainly to the new villages.
June 4th: Closed JG Rockford and opened a new store, much closer to Rockford Mine called "Little JG". I also built more houses alongside that mine too.
June 5th: Built Wearside Pass and a new road in Treeton to a new area called Low Treeton. Loads more new areas formed.
June 6th: A few more houses built in Low Treeton.
June 8th: Gordinio begins construction on a new Omega Complex in Treeton.
June 9th: Added an upstairs to JG Treeton Bridge and began construction on a bakery there too.
June 12th: Wearside Gardens development built in Hill Top.
June 17th: JG Twinlakes factory closes :(( but becomes three cottages, one of which is my new house. The rest are for sale, there's a new park built just above it on the hill called Factory Park.
June 20th: New houses built alongside Gorsey Bridge in Pilley/Treeton Bridge. JG now has a little office for me :D.
June 22nd: More houses built in Low Treeton, this area is going to be cheaper as Treeton has a lack of cheap houses.

OP Updates
Just some new photos and updated statistics.

There might be fewer things added in July as I'm away on holiday but July 17th marks two years since this topic was created. Woop Woop! Officially my longest surviving map :D See you in July! /onion

| Feel Free to send me a message on here on the TM Discord (casual onion#3563) |

| Enjoy the next post! |

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2018, 09:33:09 PM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - July 2018

Howdy Folks!

Welcome to July where yesterday was my birthday and the 17th was the two year anniversary of Huttondale. As i said last month, I was away for a week so there's slightly less things been added. I'm also excited today that today i got a new PC so i can host pretty much everyday, do join. Here we go!

Huttondale Additions - July
July 5th: Four new houses built in Pilley for JG Employees.
July 18th: New JG Apartment complex added exclusively for employees.
July 20th: New house design as a starter home.

OP Updates
Adding a few more photos and updating descriptions etc.

Told you there wasn't much to report on but the key things are the new PC and the two year anniversary. I'll post on TM Discord when I'm hosting. TTFM /onion

| Enjoy the next post! |

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #109 on: August 02, 2018, 04:35:11 AM »
Is my barn still there?

Gordinio

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Huttondale Modern RPG
« Reply #110 on: August 06, 2018, 06:48:46 PM »
theres a couple things that should be done to your new rpgs because they all seem to be the same but just the layout is different and a couple of addition with my upcoming map scrips wont run my economy the players will you should add guns and a couple of more jobs like a officer job or a theif job officers arrest theifs theifs can pick pocket players but if a cop wrongly accuses someone they get punished or something but you should change things up a bit the buildings don't have to be different but its getting boring just mining in a mine why don't you have it where players can edit outside of the city limits? idk if its just me or what but those are my ideas
Its set in the Uk so guns are illegal and we are working on adding more jobs than just mining.

Lord Leo

• Legendary Member
  • Aka Cat
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Circle cat113
« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2018, 05:38:21 AM »
theres a couple things that should be done to your new rpgs because they all seem to be the same but just the layout is different and a couple of addition with my upcoming map scrips wont run my economy the players will you should add guns and a couple of more jobs like a officer job or a theif job officers arrest theifs theifs can pick pocket players but if a cop wrongly accuses someone they get punished or something but you should change things up a bit the buildings don't have to be different but its getting boring just mining in a mine why don't you have it where players can edit outside of the city limits? idk if its just me or what but those are my ideas
Its set in the Uk so guns are illegal and we are working on adding more jobs than just mining.
That was 2 years ago, Now i don't want guns, and I like the progression of the map.

verisimilitudedude

• God will protect me, the one who serves him.
    • View Profile
    • EpikkGaming
    • Awards
  • Xbox: DivineExpertise
  • Steam: Expert Spade
« Reply #112 on: August 08, 2018, 02:29:49 AM »
Cheers bro!
Twas that the fiend who taunt me, or that the man who taunted his fate?

Gordinio

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: August 08, 2018, 07:45:28 PM »
That was 2 years ago, Now i don't want guns, and I like the progression of the map.
I became blind and didnt realise it was from 2 years ago and yes, your barn is still there
\_(ツ)_/

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2018, 06:53:34 PM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - August 2018

Howdy Folks!

Here we are in August, doesn't time go way, way too fast? This month I finally started scripting the 200 extra properties we've added since Xbox 360 to buy (plus the ones I didn't do then!). Right, here's what's changed.

Huttondale Additions - August
August 5th: Burdon Village built
August 6th: Burdon Village extended, town called Malice began construction. Five new bus stops added.
August 8th: Built Mill House for me to live in.
August 13th: New houses in Low Treeton .
August 14th: JG Wearside moves next door, streetlights in Burdon.
August 22nd: Built Great Hucklow village, construction begins on Bricklyn Gorge.
August 25th: Built stoney heights, a hillside mansion.
August 27th: Construction begins on Weardale Plaza, an apartment and shopping complex with unobstructed views of Wear Bridge.

OP Updates
Toying with the idea of rejigging the OP a bit. Definitely going to update all the photos because some are massively out of date. I've added the average house price of each village on the OP too. Overall the average is about 50,000 Aires.

Probably should have mentioned this before but if you owned a property during the Xbox 360 version, as long as you can somehow prove it's yours, you can keep it. Unfortunately I can't give you your money back or diamond pick you saved up for but it'll be a much more enjoyable way (and setting) to get it all back . I'll post on TM Discord when I'm hosting, which is almost every day. TTFN /onion

| Enjoy the next post! |

xTokioBeatlex7

• Elite Member
  • Here to Help!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: xTokioBeatlex
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2018, 04:39:36 PM »
It's been a while. Once I get a new computer, I'll probably join. How has it been?
Definitely not a Destructo-Kitten.

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2018, 10:25:52 AM »
It's been a while. Once I get a new computer, I'll probably join. How has it been?

It's been good, we've probably added more since January than we ever did in the Xbox 360 version. We're now on 22 villages (12 more since the Xbox version of Huttondale).

There's many more we've added (that I've forgotten about!) and there's loads of photos on myself and Gordinio's steam pages.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gordiinio/screenshots/?appid=347600#scrollTop=0

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheCasualOnion/screenshots/?appid=347600&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=grid

Also, I post a monthly update on the last Tuesday of every month and I post in the TM Discord building chat a bit too often.

- casual onion

| Enjoy the next post! |

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2018, 02:44:58 PM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - September 2018

Howdy Folks!

Welcome to September's update for Huttondale. Let's just jump into it.

Huttondale Additions - September
September 10th: Rebuilt Everdale Square Park.
September 12th: Built some new houses in Everdale. I liked them so much that i moved into one.
September 15th: Gordinio added a park at Wearbridge View apartments.
September 22nd: New road between Wearhead and Little Hucklow, added bus stop for new villlage at Low Enclave, Added shop in basement of Treeton House and built a new road between Pilley and Treeton. I reckon this new road will be well used.
September 27th: Wearbridge Farm Park built which houses numerous shops (such as Florist Gump, Sow Corny and Omega as well as several player owned allotments for sale. it's just behind Little Sunderland, underneath Wear Bridge.

Forza Horizon 4 came out at the end of last month so I'm not sure how much will be added this month but tune in to find out! /onion

| Enjoy the next post! |

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
« Reply #118 on: November 26, 2018, 11:52:53 PM »
im so glad to see youre still working on this map, honestly can not WAIT for multiplayer to come out so i can get back on it

casual onion

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2018, 05:07:02 AM »
Huttondale Monthly Update - October & November 2018

Howdy Folks!

Haven't updated this for a while so I've doubled it up for you. Here's what we've added!

Huttondale Additions - October
October 9th: New Everdale Shops
October 14th: Added some more decorations in Wearside.
October 15th: Four new houses in Everdale.
October 21st: Treeton House Refurbishment.
October 26th: Malice Bridge built between Malice and Wearhead.
October 31st: Bridgetown Mill Cottages built

Huttondale Additions - November
November 9th: Wharf Quay, Bridgetown built.
November 10th: Malice Bridge moved, Wearside village demolished and area renamed Acaster. Two new houses built.
November 27th: New House in Acaster, built Hucklow Hall.

I normally add an update on the last Tuesday of each month but for December, this falls on Xmas day so it might be a bit delayed. Suggestions for Huttondale welcomed as always. TTFN /onion

im so glad to see youre still working on this map, honestly can not WAIT for multiplayer to come out so i can get back on it

Thanks for the comment @Lunar I look forward to seeing in Huttondale soon :D

| Enjoy the next post! |