Author Topic: [Challenge] Stand on Green  (Read 133 times)

JAZZ 0R KILLER

• YT - Solo Crew
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: JAZZ 0R KILLER
[Challenge] Stand on Green
« on: September 23, 2018, 12:16:33 PM »
Stand on Green

Stand on green is a mini game where you're on a game board, and there are a number of waves. Each wave randomly spawns a couple of green blocks. You must stand on a green block as at the end of the wave the floor deletes, and if you're not on a green block, you will fall and die.

There is more to the mini game, as each wave progresses, your movement speed decreases. There are also gold coins to collect, the gold coins are gold blocks that when you walk over them, it gives you a coin. These coins are used for ranking up. There isn't anything special about ranks, as for now it just gives you a particle trail.

Sentry turrets have a small chance to spawn each wave targeting the player making the wave that much more difficult. Although multiplayer isn't recommended for the map, it is still just as fun to play solo. I am working very hard to implement multiplayer.

I am thinking about making a server, a mini games server where you can earn gold coins from various mini games to rank up and maybe get power ups. Let me know what you think. I may or may not post pictures, but I do plan on recording a video and explaining it more in depth.

*I know I'm not the first to come up with the game*

Thanks for reading!
Look at you being all cool!