Author Topic:  Giveaway Section!  (Read 449 times)

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Enemy Orbz
Giveaway Section!
« on: July 12, 2016, 07:30:23 AM »
This is just a quick idea to add a giveaway section to the website, i recently added a graphics giveaway and put it in the graphics section but i plan on doing more and more giveaways in the future. Future giveaways will contain actual items and random things that i would not know which topic/section to list it under. I don't want to risk the post being deleted for not being relevant to that post/section. If someone like bob or Tom could add this, it would be great. Thanks for reading.
Hi Connor.

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: Giveaway Section!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 09:34:58 AM »
The ideas section is for in game ideas. Forum ideas go in the forum bug and sugguestions. Anyway people put there giveaway in the general discussion. And that seems to be the place for. A whole thread seems non sense as members don't host very many giveaways.

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

CB

• I'm Callum!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Enemy Orbz
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 09:37:57 AM »
The ideas section is for in game ideas. Forum ideas go in the forum bug and sugguestions. Anyway people put there giveaway in the general discussion. And that seems to be the place for. A whole thread seems non sense as members don't host very many giveaways.
Sorry, it's just this topic is labled Ideas not game ideas, thays why i posted in here. Thanks though and i will next time post in there.
Hi Connor.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site 2 years on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2016, 04:50:50 PM »
Sorry, it's just this topic is labled Ideas not game ideas, thays why i posted in here. Thanks though and i will next time post in there.

But it says right underneath that if you have an idea for the game, post it there.

TheDestinedCrab

• Legendary Member
  • Did you see that? Me neither.
  • Awards 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 05:45:39 AM »
Not too sure if you still want my opinion but im going with mysterio. This could lead to scams hacks and all sorts of trouble..
Thanks Gold Knight for the amazing sig!