Poll

What kind of map you guys would like?

Open world with only quest...
Adventure world where you got to follow a path...
Open world with a main quest line and an economy...
An offline world that we will share so you could play the game without laggs...

Author Topic:  Medieval Project (Need builders/scripters)  (Read 2411 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • Awards Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Medieval Project (Need builders/scripters)
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2016, 11:00:26 PM »
We'll be working on this again soon, thinking about adding my turtle arena to the map but need to wrap up some areas before expanding further
I really loved that arena. And for anyone that hasn't seen it, it's pretty friggin' cool:

FaRe x SteW

• View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: FaRe x SteW
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2016, 12:44:36 AM »
Hi guys, we are back after a long period of break!
Both me and Pringle had school sessions to do, and we both considered them more important then the world (sorry for that:/ )...

But now that we have 1 month of school break, we will restart to build on this wonderful world and bring more things, more details, and more passion for this game.

Hope to see you pass by,
~The admins

Pringle

• Legendary Member
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13) Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: pringle2009
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2016, 03:26:04 PM »
I'll be on to help a day or two after New Years, I'll try to get a copy aswell.
Will work on finishing the castle mountain and bridge and walls.  Will then either try to finish the first village or go on and add the arena
https://m.