Author Topic:  The Adventures of Shatz and Gaggles  (Read 346 times)

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
The Adventures of Shatz and Gaggles
« on: July 07, 2016, 05:21:07 AM »
The name is not finalized guys, don't worry. I just wanted something funny.

ANYWAYS, the point of this thread will be to post my new and first ever total miner series on my own YouTube channel (lets forget about the silly hunger games eh?). I will not say what the series is exactly yet, just that the first episode was recorded and I will be soon getting to work on the edit for it (its gunna require A LOT of editing haha).

I am hoping for this to be a unique and original series for total miner, and i plan to put all of my editing skills into the videos. I know there are a fair amount of total miner videos that, no offense, seem very similar to eachother, and are not always the best quality. I'm not promising mine will be great, but from the little content i was able to grab in the first recording session I believe it will turn out well!

Now, I'll give you guys a little clue as to what this is. In general it will Trubstep and I in a party, hopefully with random assorted members with us each time (first ep includes Zoid, PWRBTTN and even Craigy boy). We will be playing total miner, but that really isn't the main focus of the video.

The first should be out in 1-2 weeks hopefully (i have 120 mins of footage to look through, edit, and put together in the next few days before I leave for vaca). hope you guys enjoy!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 05:32:19 AM by RF Inn The Jet »
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Adventures of Shatz and Gaggles
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 05:21:49 AM »
*reserved*
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Oldest Lasting TM Youtuber.
  • Awards Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • YouTube: BOBsCAST
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 05:27:12 AM »
120 mins of footage seems like a odd number. And i am here a year later still wondering what this thing is. But i wish you luck. What am i saying you got craig in it. Its going to be a hit.  :D

/mm Thanks Gold Knight for sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm Youtube: BOBsCAST /mm

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Legendary Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 05:50:06 AM »
All I'm saying is, I've had this idea for many months now, and Jet finally got past the laziness to get footage for at least one episode now. Maybe production value and skill will increase if the series is a hit, but who knows?

Platinum Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 07:21:32 AM »
*Is disappointed that I wasn't invited*

My mute antics would make things annoying more fun annoying more fun.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2016, 07:53:18 PM »
And so the editing begins. 120 mins being drafted and cut down. fun fun fun. Can't wait until I get to the fun edits :P

Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim