Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  7 Days To Die  (Read 1616 times)

Lady Lobo

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Lady Lobo
Re: 7 Days To Die
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2016, 11:33:22 AM »
Thanks Jack.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2016, 11:35:07 AM »
Thanks Jack.
No problem. But if you have zombies on your map, be VERY careful in the large city. They have a higher concentration of them in city areas.

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2016, 03:45:15 PM »
I just bought this on xb1 starting playing and I love it the graphics and map fantastic. Just found my first town.
I wish you had gotten it on ps4 to play with me. I hope you have friends who got it on xbone, as it's not as fun as it could be playing alone.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2016, 04:53:14 AM »
Well, got a problem...game breaking. It appears I cannot load any of my saves anymore. It simply tries to, freezes, and shows me the error code screen every time. I have searched the internet, and the PC version had this I believe. However, the fix for it was easier being it was a pc. I don't think there is a fix for this, might have to wait until the next update to play again. If at all. If I had known the game was this broken on release, I would have waited to purchase it.
Update came out today. I hope you can load your worlds again. Good luck.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2016, 08:39:13 AM »
Well, got a problem...game breaking. It appears I cannot load any of my saves anymore. It simply tries to, freezes, and shows me the error code screen every time. I have searched the internet, and the PC version had this I believe. However, the fix for it was easier being it was a pc. I don't think there is a fix for this, might have to wait until the next update to play again. If at all. If I had known the game was this broken on release, I would have waited to purchase it.
Update came out today. I hope you can load your worlds again. Good luck.
Really? Well thank you for letting me know. I will try, and if I do I'll definitely want to play again. :) And you are right, it's more fun playing with friends. Sole survival is still fun, but team work makes it more interesting.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2016, 01:01:47 PM »
Newest update to 7Days To Die has been a miracle. It actually made my best save playable again! :') My love in this game is renewed.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2016, 08:58:02 PM »
Okay, I must be doing something wrong. But I've tried everything I can to make this forge work. I have it, somewhat new, and have been trying for ages to make Forged Iron...or really anything. I've read over the wikia carefully on how to do this, and maybe it's because this is not PC. But I have the materials, and it still says I lack resources to make Forged Iron...or anything. I even checked if I need a crafting book for it, nope. No book beside the name like some of the other recipes. Am I bugged, or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Figured it out.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 09:07:36 PM by Jack Of Shades »

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2016, 03:24:24 AM »
Now that my world is back on track, things are going good. Constantly making on time trips to Crate Drops. I know how to make Steel tools/Weapons, and I have a very decent supply of food and water.

Adventures of Ummm

• Adventures of Ummm
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2016, 06:08:44 AM »
I just got 7 Days to Die today and I'm hoping that it will make for a great game to do awesome videos on! Though I'm finding it crazy complex :P
Adventures of Ummm

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2016, 06:21:20 AM »
I just got 7 Days to Die today and I'm hoping that it will make for a great game to do awesome videos on! Though I'm finding it crazy complex :P
What platform did you get it on?

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.