Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  7 Days To Die  (Read 1621 times)

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
7 Days To Die
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:41:23 PM »

With over 1.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download) and released on Playstation 4 and Xbox One on June 28th, 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide. Play the definitive zombie survival sandbox RPG that came first. Navezgane awaits!

GAME FEATURES

Explore – Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want with many unique biomes.

Craft – Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more with nearly 400 recipes.

Build – Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead – the world is fully destructible and moldable.

Cooperate or Compete – Work together cooperatively to build settlements or work against each other raiding other player’s bases, it’s really up to you in a wasteland where zombies and outlaws rule the land.

Create – Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode.

Improve – Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups.

Choose – Play the Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends in a randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, caves and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with over 300 locations.

Combat – Encounter a wide variety zombie archetypes including special infected with unique behaviors and attacks.

Survive – Experience real hardcore survival mechanics with over 45 buff boosts/ailments along with dynamic cold and hot weather to contend with.

Destroy – Buildings and terrain formations can collapse under their own weight from structural damage or poor building design.

Loot – Scavenge the world for the best guns, weapons, tools, armor, clothing, and vehicle parts which have quality ranges which govern attributes to provide hundreds of thousands of item permutations.

Quest – Find dynamic treasure maps left by survivors and dig for real buried loot. Discover quest notes and complete them for rewards and skill points.

Customize – Create your own character (I believe this is not in PS4 version yet) or pick a preset and customize in-game even more with a huge selection of clothing and armor you can craft or loot in the world.

Drive – Enjoy the badass vehicle system where you find all the parts, learn all the recipes and craft and augment your own vehicle.

Farm or Hunt – Plant and grow gardens for sustainable resources or head out into the wilderness and hunt wild animals.

Official Site: http://7daystodie.com/

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
Re: 7 Days To Die
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:46:58 PM »
what can I say about this game? There is not enough time in a day to do so. This game is AMAZING. Beyond amazing, anything you can think of in this game, you can do. And with content being added constantly, there is MUCH more to come. You can level and there are tons of skills to improve. Survival is VERY much survival. Even on the lowest difficulty, one must learn to work with the land and it's creatures...or die. First person makes it all the more immersive, it can't boast the best graphics just yet on PS4. But with what it has now, it's EASILY over-looked. You will be so incredibly immersed in the game it's hard to put it down. This is the ultimate game. Survival. RPG. Sand-box. Zombies. It doesn't get much better. I admit, the only downside is we do not have the character customization PC has...yet. Everything can be destroyed, and the amount of craft-able items ARE ASTRONOMICAL already. The challenge of zombies and wild life alike make the game intense. I'd recommend this to anyway who loves one or all of those aspects in a game. It's $30 on PSN and Xbox Live, and believe you me...it's worth the money. Oh, and the maps are ENORMOUS.

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 04:50:48 AM »
I will be picking this up on the ps4 today with the last of my gamestop credit. If you have it jack, we will need to play it.
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Muffin

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: RawrMeMuffinMan
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 07:19:40 AM »
I've had it on PC for awhile now and I love it. This is a great game to play with friends.

http://prntscr.com/dqrw9s
The Gold Knight [08|Dec 09:11 PM]: I'm sorry, but I speak English... A language that has coherent thoughts that can be understood.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2016, 02:18:34 PM »
It's amazing, JD. Mind you it isn't like a triple A title or anything. It has some faults, but mostly it's so much freedom. Everything awesome in a true survival sandbox rpg.
I've had it on PC for awhile now and I love it. This is a great game to play with friends.
It really is. My brother and I play it and we survive as best we can. With two or more people, it makes survival a TAD bit easier. You still have to rely on your skills as well.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 02:12:21 PM »
Well, got a problem...game breaking. It appears I cannot load any of my saves anymore. It simply tries to, freezes, and shows me the error code screen every time. I have searched the internet, and the PC version had this I believe. However, the fix for it was easier being it was a pc. I don't think there is a fix for this, might have to wait until the next update to play again. If at all. If I had known the game was this broken on release, I would have waited to purchase it.

JD DRAGON 7

• Legendary Member
  • I'm a freelance builder.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: JD DRAGON 7
  • PSN: JD_DRAGON7
  • Steam: JD_DRAGON_7
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »
From what I have got out of this game, it fills like Minecraft on steroids. There is so much you can do. You can rotate ramps and stairs and other things in any way so you can have ramps on there sides. Light source in the game cast real shadows and create a very creepy atmosphere as well as the sounds. The first time I played and lit up the yard of a house and saw the zombies walking around I thought it felt like I was in the old night of the living dead movie.

This game is very fun but it would be a lot better if it was more like total miner instead of Minecraft.

As for you Jack, if you want to play and build, let me know if you see me on and I will invite you to my game.  :D
Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional.
Wii U      JD_DRAGON_7
360        JD DRAGON 7
Ps3/ps4  JD_DRAGON7
Steam    JD_DRAGON_7

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 10:57:48 AM »
From what I have got out of this game, it fills like Minecraft on steroids. There is so much you can do. You can rotate ramps and stairs and other things in any way so you can have ramps on there sides. Light source in the game cast real shadows and create a very creepy atmosphere as well as the sounds. The first time I played and lit up the yard of a house and saw the zombies walking around I thought it felt like I was in the old night of the living dead movie.

This game is very fun but it would be a lot better if it was more like total miner instead of Minecraft.

As for you Jack, if you want to play and build, let me know if you see me on and I will invite you to my game.  :D
I loved it when I first played it. There is a TON to do, the maps are GIGANTIC, and the skills list is impressive and fun! You'll level up without trying. And will do, still trying to get the nerve to play again. After it corrupted one of my best saves, I was pissed at the game for some time.

Lady Lobo

• View Profile
  • Xbox: Lady Lobo
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2016, 11:29:50 AM »
 I just bought this on xb1 starting playing and I love it the graphics and map fantastic. Just found my first town.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2016, 11:31:03 AM »
If you need to find a large city to explore and take over, go to coordinates 0,0. I always mark it on the map, and every time I go I find tons of amazing stuff.