Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  P.A.M.E.L.A.  (Read 854 times)

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
P.A.M.E.L.A.
« on: September 23, 2015, 08:37:12 PM »
P.A.M.E.L.A.
is an open-world, utopian survival horror game coming to PC in 2016. Get more info at http://www.pamelagame.com.

If you'd like to see us on Steam, vote for P.A.M.E.L.A. on Greenlight here! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=498592198

Explore and survive in a Utopian future, ravaged by humanity's misguided pursuit of perfection. With the help of an enigmatic ally, scavenge, discover and fight for your life on Eden, a floating monolith of a dead civilization.

SURVIVE - Eat, sleep, and find shelter in a strange and unforgiving world.

DISCOVER - Unveil the tragic mysteries that lie within the walls of Eden.

SCAVENGE - Find supplies and equipment before someone else does.

BUILD - Utilize advanced technology to construct and fortify your own safe haven.

FIGHT - Wield a wide array of advanced equipment and weaponry to defend yourself against Eden's residents

We are currently in pre-alpha development for Windows PC. Stay tuned for more updates!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nvyvestudios
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NVYVEStudios

Trailers:

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

My Videos On P.A.M.E.L.A:

« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 10:02:59 PM by Nefty »

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber (2013-2019)
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: P.A.M.E.L.A.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 11:52:37 PM »
Wait you made the game?

/mm Thanks GK for Sig /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

crazytater94

• Supreme Member
  • Mastering TM since 2011
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: crazytater94
  • PSN: crazytater94 (Inactive)
  • Steam: crazytater94
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2015, 12:29:27 PM »
Wow, nefty, you went for a high goal as a starting game. Way to go, I wish I had a compooter to help you with the game. This looks fun. I love survival games, but I hate horror, so it'll be a coin toss to see if I like it.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2015, 06:36:33 PM »
Wait you made the game?

No, this is just a game I really liked the looks of, as it is exactly what I wanted to do with a game.

Wow, nefty, you went for a high goal as a starting game. Way to go, I wish I had a compooter to help you with the game. This looks fun. I love survival games, but I hate horror, so it'll be a coin toss to see if I like it.

I wish man, it was definitely something I would've loved to do. I really like games like this, especially like Bioshock.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2016, 10:02:48 PM »
OP Updated:

New Trailers Are Out! Along with my new video in the spoiler below. I'd appreciate a watch. The game is starting to look really good and i hope you all like my analysis on it.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 02:46:14 PM »
Why Early Access?
“We're getting close to a point where the core mechanics - exploring, looting, fighting, building, and upgrading - are fleshed out and ready to be experienced in an early state. We've got a lot more planned in terms of content updates, including a rich non-linear narrative element, that is coming down the pipeline in the following months in Early Access.

The team at NVYVE Studios is extremely passionate about making P.A.M.E.L.A. the best game it can be. We've spent the better part of the last 2 years building what we have so far, and have shown the game at several shows since debuting at GDC 2015; it's been a wild ride.

If you like what you've seen from us so far - great! Everything you see in our gameplay trailer is real and playable. We invite you to to explore Eden for yourself, and will do our best to take on the valuable feedback you can provide to make the game that much better for everyone.”

Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We're planning for an early access period of between 6-9 months.”

How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“The full version of P.A.M.E.L.A. will include several new areas, weapons, items, enemies, and most notably, a fleshed out, non-linear narrative for the player to uncover as they survive. The city of Eden will be home to a large amount of lore that will be presented by collectible logs from the citizens, as well as the AI PAMELA's dialogue with the player.”

What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“The current version contains all of the core elements that make up the P.A.M.E.L.A. experience: you will loot items and weapons to survive, construct safe havens, upgrade your character and equipment, defend yourself against hostile citizens, and explore a huge, open sci-fi city.

P.A.M.E.L.A. features a rich combat system, complete with dodging, blocking, and melee and ranged weapons which can be upgraded to unlock special effects. We've put a great deal of work into making sure these core elements feel polished and fun, and they're all in the game today!”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“We will be offering P.A.M.EL.A. at a reduced price during early access, with the price increasing upon full launch to reflect the additional content.”

How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
“We'll be keeping our eyes and ears open across all of our channels as well as the Steam forums to make sure our development plans line up with our players' experiences. Whether this means addressing a previously unknown bug, or tweaking some spawn numbers, we'll be doing our best to stay in pace with polishing the game along with adding new content.

As far as new content goes, we're planning on posting a public roadmap which will be linked on this page. This way, the community will have an open look into what's coming next, and (roughly) when they can expect it.”