Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  XBLIG Favourites  (Read 2700 times)

Vexon X1

• Elite Member
  • "Wait, there are spiders in this game?"
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • Xbox: FoxyThePirateX1
  • PSN: VexonX1
  • Steam: Vexon X1
Re: XBLIG Favourites
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2015, 10:00:40 PM »
Here are a couple of mine...
~XenoMiner~
This was one of my first sandbox-style games for the 360. I enjoyed the feeling of lonliness, and fear you get while playing in this game. Even before they added those creepy aliens, the game had a nice feel to it.

~Avatar Laser Wars II~
Oh boy!, I loved this game, the heat of battle was always going on. Its a pretty fun, and addicting FPS, and is quite exciting!

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2015, 07:54:13 AM »
Here are a couple of mine...
~XenoMiner~
This was one of my first sandbox-style games for the 360. I enjoyed the feeling of lonliness, and fear you get while playing in this game. Even before they added those creepy aliens, the game had a nice feel to it.

~Avatar Laser Wars II~
Oh boy!, I loved this game, the heat of battle was always going on. Its a pretty fun, and addicting FPS, and is quite exciting!

Let me tell you, When I go into a cave in Xenominer, I'm always on the ceiling because of those little monsters.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2015, 12:38:48 PM »
I ended up switching to peaceful mode after my first encounter because it scared the crap out of me when the alien came out of the cave hissing. Even with peaceful mode on, the caves still have that eerie feeling to them, the deeper I got. The game itself is an amazing concept, and very well executed. Right now, I live far from where I began, hoping to do quite a bit of exploring, maybe with a friend or two. I absolutely love the Gravity boots, as I enjoy flipping between walls while I wait for the local star to set. The game is extremely amazing in every way except one: The Zero Gravity effect. Every time I jump, I barely jump. Sure, it's nice to not spend a few hours in-game trying to get back to your place before the star rises. I think it would be cool to come like 2-3 blocks off the ground, and if you were moving, you would float about 6 blocks forward, and land. Over all, XenoMiner is my top 2nd favorite indie game, with it's eerie space feeling, the encouragement to be inside during Daylight, and the weapons and tools. I can't wait to see what else the game has to offer in later updates. My personal thought: 10/10

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
  • Professional Expert, Comrade
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: PWRBTTN
  • Steam: PWRBTTN
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2015, 02:29:29 PM »
I'm having a ball with all of FabianViking/GameFarm's games right now. For the last week or two, I've visited all of his games to play them over.

Today and yesterday I have been working on recreating a board game in his game Board Games Live. The board game I'm recreating is a nostalgic thing for me. It's the board game I spent hours at a time on when I was younger.

Unfortunately, no one seems to have Board Games Live. I got Dryym and Trub a copy, but they're not always available. Fabian has a copy, of course. He's busy with developer-stuff, though. There's never anyone on the network, either. So it's like... only me playing... like... at all.

I highly recommend it to any of you who are into board games, or creating things.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

Houndeye

• Woof?
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2015, 11:10:54 AM »
I would be glad to play Lootfest 360 with you when I finally get some Microsoft $, and the Multiplayer Update releases. (It'll be awhile before I get Microsoft Money.)

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2015, 03:12:16 PM »
Plunder Party is out, guys. It's a fantastic game. It's probably one of my favourite games made by FabianViking. He describes it as similar to the game Risk. I see it more as an RTS, non-grid-based Sid Meier's Civilization.
/snail       /snail    /snail         /snail /snail      /snail   /snail                /snail        

PWRBTTN

• Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2016, 07:48:12 PM »
Wizard Rage.

You play as your avatar, which I can understand is a turn-off to some, but hear me out. There are three classes, each with unique AWESOME spells. From what I can tell, there's only one map, but it's pretty big. It's 8 player multiplayer. Plays like a sort of deathmatch. I was having a lot of fun just playing alone casting spells at the walls and exploring the map. It's only one dollar. I'd love to play it with some people. I'd give 3.5 out of 5 stars.