Author Topic:  New Video Series !  (Read 638 times)

Xian-mei

• Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: KrONic GLaDOS 2
New Video Series !
« on: June 18, 2016, 01:07:06 PM »
What's up miners, so recently I've been thinking about joining different worlds showcasing them. Instead of just centering on one world, I decided to join several random lobbies and see what's going on; pretty much this is a compilation of my random encounters. All these maps were found in just 1 day which is kinda amazing since a majority of the lobbies were  filled with "Mining Deathmatches". However I did include 1 or 2 deathmatches; one of them you couldn't even tell if it was a mining deathmatch unless you venture deeper. I hope y'all enjoy this video, and I certainly do enjoy making videos too. Can you guess the name of the songs that are in this video  ^-^ ?

Map Credits: ordered in appearance
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
- Legendary Hero x : PvP world
- Value outbreak: Pure challenge
- CC Nightmare CC: Zoom
- JOE2177: Star Ships
- Dare Will Feral: Neighborhood 1
- TeMp Infusionsz: White City
- Remote Beef092: "unnamed"
- xO0 Phoenix 0Ox/ Kinetic toxin: TM Palace
- Repeating Pig4: Harper City
- Unknown: unknown
Sorry if I get the names wrong lolz

Jesse

• Extreme Member
  • Retired TM Youtuber
  • Awards Top contributors to the forum downloads. Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Old Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: YT Mysterio
  • PSN: YT_Mysterio
  • Steam: YT Mysterio
Re: New Video Series !
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2016, 03:40:25 PM »
Well made video. That Pikachu part and eight after. Were the first video to jump scare me in totalminer. Congrats to you and JD for the Pikachu particle.

/mm August 15th 2018 /mm
/mm MotM September '14 /mm
/mm Robo February '15 /mm
/mm 4th Demi Gods December '16 /mm
/mm YouTube: Mythical Monkey /mm

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2016, 04:11:26 PM »
Well made video. That Pikachu part and eight after. Were the first video to jump scare me in totalminer. Congrats to you and JD for the Pikachu particle.
Thank you, and lol yeah I didn't expect the particles to glitch for a bit when I was recording haha.  ^-^

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 4 years on site 3 years on site Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
Very talented film maker, I enjoyed your Grand Theft Auto one as well! I actually look forward to more of your work. /sage

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2016, 07:36:36 PM »
Very talented film maker, I enjoyed your Grand Theft Auto one as well! I actually look forward to more of your work. /sage

Expect more of it when my asylum is finished. ;)

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Xian-mei

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2016, 09:05:24 PM »
Thanks, I think the next video will be over Dead Island unless Dryym's is ready before.