Author Topic:  Re-Uploaded unlimited survival money tactic  (Read 405 times)

Elemental Gaming

• Fresh Meat
  • I'm AGoldenElement
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: AGoldenElement
Re-Uploaded unlimited survival money tactic
« on: June 22, 2016, 01:06:25 AM »

Stoneart

• "There's always time to get your block's off"
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • My music page
    • Awards
  • Xbox: stoneart
  • PSN: Xx_Phoenix_Down_xX
Re: Re-Uploaded unlimited survival money tactic
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 01:26:22 PM »
This will be changed in 2.44 I believe to not be so easy. I know you wanted it to be a nice tutorial but it's not the best to inform all players with a tutorial on an exploit in the game. Its not really a "glitch" but it's a known issue with how easy it is.

Trubtavium Recordsmith VII

• Supreme Member
  • Do you wanna see the Galaxy?
  • Awards Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13) 4 years on site+1000 posts Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Trubstep Record
  • Steam: Trubstep_Record
Re: Re-Uploaded unlimited survival money tactic
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 05:15:09 PM »
Besides what Stoneart said, video wise, I'd try and make a tutorial that covers something as simple as this much shorter than 6 minutes. Take a look at Mysterio's TMF tutorials. Those things are WAY TOO LONG, and he knows that I believe that.

Just a personal opinion of mine though. If I want help and tutorials, I'd enjoy them if they're short and to the point. You don't see home renovation tutorials dragging on about off topic things.