Author Topic:  ♣═══ Kisru - ۩۞۩ - Continued ═══♣  (Read 2292 times)

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
  • Awards 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Qvzw
  • PSN: Widumn_Boise
Re: ♣═══ Kisru - ۩۞۩ - Continued ═══♣
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2016, 11:27:53 AM »
lol, its more of a little cave they come from, also, why did you say its bad he gave it away before the update, are you saying i was a bad choice to give it to? :(
I think im doing well on the map so far, in fact im thinking of having each faction have a leader, and you can add to the factions treasury to upgrade things like cheaper prices, better caves (places to mine), and also, factions can go to war and raid another factions treasury, so that would be fun.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2016, 11:51:19 AM »
Question, Where are these massive water flows coming from? Is there some huge lake over the top of those hills?

There was actually gonna be a quest for that  O_O But for the moment they are just flowing down from a random source. I was afraid a large lake wouldve taken up to much data, especially since no part of the gameplay was on top of the mountains.
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2016, 12:31:46 PM »
lol, its more of a little cave they come from, also, why did you say its bad he gave it away before the update, are you saying i was a bad choice to give it to? :(
I think im doing well on the map so far, in fact im thinking of having each faction have a leader, and you can add to the factions treasury to upgrade things like cheaper prices, better caves (places to mine), and also, factions can go to war and raid another factions treasury, so that would be fun.

No, I was saying he could have refined his building style for the map because I think the brick decals may be being added in 2.44. This would give him a bigger palette to build with.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheMoon
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: GoatOnTheMoon
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2016, 02:54:53 PM »

No, I was saying he could have refined his building style for the map because I think the brick decals may be being added in 2.44. This would give him a bigger palette to build with.

Where does it say that?
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
  • Awards Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site 3 years on site Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2016, 04:06:12 PM »

Where does it say that?

Nowhere that stated 2.44, That is why I said "maybe" and "I think".

But Craig did say

It would be super cool if there were three decals consisting of translucent (mortar) lines for use in making different kinds of bricks and cobblestone.
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Because it is so simple, It makes sense that it could be 2.44

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2016, 05:22:47 PM »
I can use the brick decals too, if they become a thing, and i will if they do :)

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IGs x Zone
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2016, 12:32:57 PM »
People are still using these Symbols, Didn't think people would start that Chain lol..

By Symbols I mean these: ═══♣ , ۩۞۩  or ♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣═══۩۞۩ஜஜ۩۞۩═══♣ <- Totally Copied me..
Spoiler for Hidden Content:
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold
Hot
HOT!!
Hi :D

Lunar

• Elite Member
  • The God of the Galaxy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2016, 03:55:28 PM »
I know i did, lol my bad, couldnt find that little squiggly (ஜ) so i just used yours, want me to change it?

Zone

• Elite Member
  • Total Miner Youtuber
  • Awards 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
    • Awards
  • Xbox: IGs x Zone
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 08:09:33 AM »
I know i did, lol my bad, couldnt find that little squiggly (ஜ) so i just used yours, want me to change it?

Nah your good, I was just pointing it out lol.
Your getting close
So close
Come on you can do it!
Can you feel the burn??
Your on fire!
Cold