Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Sorry | yep is me..  (Read 517 times)

W//L

• Truth sounds like hate, to those who hate truth.
    • View Profile
Sorry | yep is me..
« on: June 02, 2016, 04:10:55 PM »
hey, as most of you guessed. Yes, i am Will. And im very sorry for what happened last time, here is my story :

Okay, i was getting abuse from the shout box when Dark Hydrak, or as you know him "YRI CancerMaster" messaged me, telling me he knew my situation.. An to join his forums.. I was obviously happy, and joined his forums. A couple days later, he sent me a message. To "avenge him" i basically had to spam this forums with his thread he made for us.. I was a little nervous, as i love TM and i was quite upset i was leaving, but when i saw others do the spam, they prompted me into it, and i fell for it. I wrote out maybe three messages, and at the time it was fun. I really wanted to impress my new friends, so i did it.. And a couple days later, i regretted it. I tried everything to get back on here.. Ive made maybe four accounts prior to this one, and each were banned :( yes, im Will_ , im sorry for what i have done, and i want to start fresh..

Please dont post hate here, if you want to post hate, please have the decency to PM me,

Sorry,
Will.
#anonymous #anon

TheFlamingLion

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: FlamingLionYT
Re: Sorry | yep is me..
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2016, 04:15:16 PM »
I feel the same way. Yes, this is Swagz. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to stay with Shaddenare, and with you guys too. It was nerve racking, I didn't want to do this, but I was stupid enough to cave in. I don't know why I did what I did. But, right after I regretted it. I left their forum yesterday. All they did was make fun of Bob, and tried to get Will to hack here. I understand the mistake we have made...

W//L

• Truth sounds like hate, to those who hate truth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2016, 04:21:18 PM »
And as for excuses,

1) I wont do it again, and i will delete my proxy so i cant do it again, if you un-ban me
2) I will accept hate, i will accept anything, just not ban, or account deletion..

Sorry :/
#anonymous #anon

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 04:24:13 PM »
Just don't do anything stupid again, And don't give in to peer pressure.

Get it? This is a life lesson. :P

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2016, 04:25:36 PM »
I'm going to lock this thread and remove the blocks on your IPs.

As a note for everyone else: it takes courage to admit when you messed up, so try and give them a fair shake. We all screw up every now and then. It's part of being human.