Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Wood Bracing Change  (Read 530 times)

Northre

• View Profile
Wood Bracing Change
« on: April 23, 2016, 05:08:09 PM »
Instead of having the bracing face only one way change it so its looks like an X instead of a / so that it looks better on most houses. Also if you could remove the metal plating on the corners of the bracing that would also make it look a lot more medival.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
Re: Wood Bracing Change
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 05:43:44 PM »
Instead of having the bracing face only one way change it so its looks like an X instead of a / so that it looks better on most houses. Also if you could remove the metal plating on the corners of the bracing that would also make it look a lot more medival.

I 100% agree with this. In fact, I said the exact same thing when it first came out.

I would just like to bring this up, I LOVE the Wood Bracing Decal, However I have 1 problem with it, The metal bits on the corners seem more steampunky than medieval, Could those possibly be removed for texture packs other than Steampunk HD?

Another thing, Could we get a version of it with the cross bar facing the other direction, And another with two cross bars forming an x shape?

I would love it if we got 2 extras. One with an X shape, And one with a cross going in the other direction.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

Northre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 07:31:24 PM »

I would just like to bring this up, I LOVE the Wood Bracing Decal, However I have 1 problem with it, The metal bits on the corners seem more steampunky than medieval, Could those possibly be removed for texture packs other than Steampunk HD?

Another thing, Could we get a version of it with the cross bar facing the other direction, And another with two cross bars forming an x shape?

Has craig said he was going to add this? Doesnt seem like it would be a pain to add.

Dryym

• Supreme Member
  • What's yours is mine. ~TM's Resident Master Thief~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: dryym
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 09:19:29 PM »

Has craig said he was going to add this? Doesnt seem like it would be a pain to add.

He has not officially stated he will be adding this.

I'd imagine it is more dependant on Stephen, Rather than Craig. As Stephen makes all of the textures.

Creator of the term "Deathmine "
Jared [19|Oct 07:12 PM]: "It changes everything" Dryym

CriminalDuck007

• This is Personal... and its text ^~^
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: CriminalDuck007
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: N/A
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2016, 02:41:53 PM »
Or just more decals overall, I would like that
I also like these as ideas as decals+1
There is a whole world out there do something with it...........or dont, but i think you should ^~^