Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Your Future  (Read 3529 times)

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
Re: Your Future
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2013, 02:57:30 PM »
This is one of those questions you can't really answer. I'm sure you know what you want to do with your life "now". But maybe that won't be what you want to do 5/10/20 years down the road...
Indeed, say you want to be say, a car engineer! Then, when you get a degree and your ready for the Earth, there's an even better job, car engineering2! It's more interesting and more paying! I say never decide upon a career until you are ready to. Though, picking a job that you don't like isn't bad, maybe you just need money, but try to escape it as soon as you can, you'll enjoy life longer.
-Alionz

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2013, 02:57:42 PM »
that sounds liek good advice, and i do always liek hearing form peopel order then me about life chocies and such ^_^

i know its possable in 5 years or so i will change my mind again, i do it every day as it is.

my problem comes form theres certain things i want to do, liek being a doctor, that are life long commitments, and not somethign i can get into for 5 years and decide i want to do somethign else (heck the skooling for doctor is 4-5 years pre med, 4 years med, and then 2-7 years of reciadncey after). i worry if i start somethign liek that, that i wont liek it after all. or i will do somethign else and regret not doing it. i knwo i still got time but i would love to have an idea, it would take a great weight off my shoulders ^_^

but again tyvm for the info ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »
that sounds liek good advice, and i do always liek hearing form peopel order then me about life chocies and such ^_^

i know its possable in 5 years or so i will change my mind again, i do it every day as it is.

my problem comes form theres certain things i want to do, liek being a doctor, that are life long commitments, and not somethign i can get into for 5 years and decide i want to do somethign else (heck the skooling for doctor is 4-5 years pre med, 4 years med, and then 2-7 years of reciadncey after). i worry if i start somethign liek that, that i wont liek it after all. or i will do somethign else and regret not doing it. i knwo i still got time but i would love to have an idea, it would take a great weight off my shoulders ^_^

but again tyvm for the info ^_^
Your welcome. I never mind spending time typing up wisdom of my age. I will never tell though! Hehehehe... Now, getting on topic is something we must do.
-Alionz

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2013, 03:35:11 PM »
Your welcome. I never mind spending time typing up wisdom of my age. I will never tell though! Hehehehe... Now, getting on topic is something we must do.

i ment it for the person who posted before you, but thats what i get for not quoting, you ninjaed in while i posted that ^_^

anywho

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2013, 03:41:59 PM »
i ment it for the person who posted before you, but thats what i get for not quoting, you ninjaed in while i posted that ^_^
I see, you don't have the notification that tells you that someone posted while you tried. That explains why you posted 12 seconds after mine... Still, who cares.
-Alionz

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2014, 08:12:46 PM »
so my brother is back form med skool for a little. i got ahold of one of his nurosurgry books. the thing is this wombo sized fat book, with tiny letters for all its words XD.

i get a lot of it would be filled with medical jargen that i wouldent understand. but just the sheer amount of info in it was just mind blowing to me. i dont knwo how he does it tbh.

honsitly its kinda daunting to say the lest about wanting to go into medicine. not sure i got the intelagince for it sadly.

anywho

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2014, 01:22:02 AM »
so my brother is back form med skool for a little. i got ahold of one of his nurosurgry books. the thing is this wombo sized fat book, with tiny letters for all its words XD.
i get a lot of it would be filled with medical jargen that i wouldent understand. but just the sheer amount of info in it was just mind blowing to me. i dont knwo how he does it tbh.
honsitly its kinda daunting to say the lest about wanting to go into medicine. not sure i got the intelagince for it sadly.

A 5th grader would be daunted if he picked up a calculus book too. It's not about whether you are "intelligent" enough now, because if you choose to go that route you will naturally adjust to the pace required for a medical track. You wont hit the ground running with such books. I wouldn't worry about this now, as it would be years before you even have to hold a book of that caliber.
You make me smile!

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:35 PM »
A 5th grader would be daunted if he picked up a calculus book too. It's not about whether you are "intelligent" enough now, because if you choose to go that route you will naturally adjust to the pace required for a medical track. You wont hit the ground running with such books. I wouldn't worry about this now, as it would be years before you even have to hold a book of that caliber.

this is true i would have 4 years of premed before i even got to med.

thank you very much daunt, its good people like you that keep me coming back to this site and keep me sane......ish ^_^

now i just need to remmber this important advice when i am freaking out next ^_^ (i laugh but am seruies too >.>)

anywho