Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  LGBT Rights  (Read 767 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: LGBT Rights
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2016, 11:45:06 AM »
To me it makes no sense at all that what someone is doing with there life on one side of the country, can affect you on the other side.

They say they don't want gay marriage legalised, but so what if it is? How exactly will that affect you and your life? I'd like to see some valid answers to that but there isn't any.

Yay time for my Catholic School Teaching to come in.

I would tell you exactly what is seen wrong with cheesecakesexuality under catholic social teaching, but unfortunately religion is banned here.

Big Brother is watching me ;)
This is why we shouldn't discuss the morality of it. Many people were taught at a young age that is was wrong, and the chance of getting someone to change their minds are slim. So if you are going to have conversations about why you think it is wrong, please use PM

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Fuertey

• Elite Member
  • Keyboard not found. Press F1 to continue.
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Fuertey
  • Steam: Fuertey
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2016, 11:53:30 AM »
To me it's pretty simple. Yes. They should have equal rights when it comes to marriage and any other law because they are still human beings like me and you. No one is going to suffer or be harmed if they are given those rights.

Nefty

• Supreme Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: GoatOnTheM00n
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2016, 02:06:40 PM »
This is why we shouldn't discuss the morality of it. Many people were taught at a young age that is was wrong, and the chance of getting someone to change their minds are slim. So if you are going to have conversations about why you think it is wrong, please use PM

I wasnt going to say its wrong persay. Fuertey asked for legit arguments against it and most if not all of them come from religious teachings.

The problem is the religion prevents people from thinking on various issues. In a world without religion, it becomes and academic discussion on Gay Marriage, on Abortion, on Guns. But with religion everything is clear cut black and white. You refuse to view the other side because your religion already says what you should believe.

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
  • Xbox: Derfen Steve
  • Steam: Derfen Steve
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2016, 04:41:15 PM »
Yea I agree with neftyman, the way this topic is set up, its impossible to forum a counter argument. Its like a "lets all bask in the greatness of being gay" topic, It's a discussing disgrace to humans tendency to debate things We cant even exercise our brains with this garbage. Saying "lets debate Ho-mo-sexuality without religion" is literally the most stupid thing I've heard all year. Yea lets all just forget 1/2 of the entire worlds potential disposition and pretend like thats not the leading issue and it will be okay. Rules or no rules its utterly dumb as no self respecting organization would ever hold a debate without having 2 sides to an issue.

If theres no religion discussion in this topic, then neither should there be LGBT discussion/rigged praise topics. Your just asking for 1 sided support lmao.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:57:05 PM by Steve »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2016, 04:57:23 PM »
Yea I agree with neftyman, the way this topic is set up, its impossible to forum a counter argument. Its like a "lets all bask in the greatness of being gay" topic, It's a discussing disgrace to humans tendency to debate things We cant even exercise our brains with this garbage. Saying "lets debate Ho-mo-sexuality without religion" is literally the most stupid thing I've heard all year. Yea lets all just forget 1/2 of the entire worlds potential disposition and pretend like thats not the leading issue and it will be okay.

If theres no religion discussion in this topic, then neither should there be LGBT discussion/rigged praise topics. Your just asking for 1 sided support lmao.
Maybe you just don't understand the purpose of the thread?

#BanAtlas

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2016, 05:06:06 PM »
More clearly than anyone else, assuredly I do. There is only one real outcome here weather you choose to observe it or not.

Essentially you've set up the topic where if we disagree, we are immediately branded as "enemies to free choice" Because law should not discriminate? You think its about people thinking the law should not discriminate? how much of a child are you? nobody is contesting that saying thats the reason they are for or against it, dude thats not even on the dinner plate, so naturally and obviously its rigged in the beginning to become a "gay pride only topic".

Your topic is a blatant, "openly lame" joke. Not being able to see through your own fog cloud, is the deepest state of self confusion.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:08:44 PM by Steve »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2016, 05:09:05 PM »
More clearly than anyone else, assuredly I do. There is only one real outcome here weather you choose to observe it or not.

Essentially you've set up the topic where if we disagree, we are immediately branded as "enemies to free choice" Because law should not discriminate? You think its about people thinking the law should not discriminate? how much of a child are you? nobody is contesting that saying thats the reason they are for or against it, dude thats not even on the dinner plate, so naturally and obviously its rigged in the beginning to become a "gay pride only topic".

Your topic is a blatant, "openly lame" joke.
Maybe you should reread the thread, it doesn't sound like you even know which way is up.

#BanAtlas

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2016, 05:14:26 PM »
Your pathetic topic needs to be closed if we can't have the power to debate it freely as the rest of the world.

Yea lets debate gun control without using (tyranny, self defense, hunting, or the second amendment as counter points)

Thats essentially what you have conjured up lol

maybe your so insecure you can't have someone opposing your obscure trickery, Im only voicing my stance, don't pretend I did not read the op clearly lol you just fail to see points made by opposing sides, regardless of weather they make sense or not.

Your inability to patch together a decent response is proof of that.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:16:50 PM by Steve »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2016, 05:16:58 PM »
Your pathetic topic needs to be closed if we can't have the power to debate it freely as the rest of the world.

Yea lets debate gun control without using (tyranny, self defense, hunting, or the second amendment as counter points)

Thats essentially what you have conjured up lol
I would try to explain it to you, but that would be a waste of time. How about instead you go look at the threads that go up everytime terrorists attack someplace, and tell them that they shouldn't exist for that same reason?

#BanAtlas

Steve

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Total Miner Forums
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2016, 05:19:13 PM »
I would try to explain it to you, but that would be a waste of time.

No, your incapable of defending anything you say according to your last 3 posts, not because you can't, but because you wont. I'd love to see you ACTUALLY try to talk your way out of this pathetic excuse of a topic, instead of telling me to read OP again. lol shouldn't you be a god at how this works by now with 5000+ posts?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 05:23:35 PM by Steve »