Author Topic:  Some Cheeky Music by Yours Truly!  (Read 477 times)

That Forum Poster

• ...it's a zero not an "O"
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Team L0E
Some Cheeky Music by Yours Truly!
« on: March 27, 2016, 02:47:29 AM »

Its predominantly "hip-hop" style music, so if you're into that, check it out! I recommend the most recent uploads. I don't make "typical" hip-hop that you hear on the radio. I look at my music as my perception of the genre, more than another copy of it. If you make music aswell, share your SoundCloud, Youtube, or whatever account so we can check it out!
I script...and make music

Nefty

• Supreme Member
  • This Hotel Sucks
  • Awards Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Former MotM winners 5 years on site 4 years on site 3 years on site 2 years on site 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
    • Awards
  • Xbox: MoiraIsEasyPOTG
  • PSN: N/A
  • Steam: OffenderMcGee
Re: Some Cheeky Music by Yours Truly!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 10:34:26 AM »

Its predominantly "hip-hop" style music, so if you're into that, check it out! I recommend the most recent uploads. I don't make "typical" hip-hop that you hear on the radio. I look at my music as my perception of the genre, more than another copy of it. If you make music aswell, share your SoundCloud, Youtube, or whatever account so we can check it out!

Okay ill admit, i tried to freestyle to that beat xD

Great Job!
Miner Of The Month - April 2014

That Forum Poster

• ...it's a zero not an "O"
  • Awards 1 year on site
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Team L0E
Re: Some Cheeky Music by Yours Truly!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 11:56:39 AM »

Okay ill admit, i tried to freestyle to that beat xD

Great Job!
Thanks man XD
I script...and make music