Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  What exactly is there to talk about  (Read 375 times)

Shorts the Environmentalist

• Supreme Member
  • I like to do graphics!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Shortpants128
Re: What exactly is there to talk about
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2013, 09:15:47 PM »
Wow I never knew you needed a post count but what amazes me most is when anyone says bobs name in a post he is always there...

who knows? bob knows
I'm an Architect

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2013, 10:32:24 AM »
I was kinda hoping this section would be a bit more "adults only" as in less of the teens and preteens.. as it seems they are here... I'm not really seeing the point of the section.

us teens, were in your threads making your life dificault old man! ;D

you wernt aroudn for when we were talkign about this thread beign forumed, talked with criag about it and expsialend to him already my age and he siad its fine so lone as were "mature" about stuff. clearly already tho some people arnt ment to be here.

as to why it was made in the firts place, i think it was more then a cowincidence when a certian member stubled apon our saw this thread and threw a fit about it and how its inoropet, next thign we know theres this section. was it the wsole reasion? dont know but its one neat cowikiidink XD

@Matpzbch using words like "butthurt" is exsactly the kinda of stuff that does not go here........
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

James

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2013, 12:33:23 PM »
I was kinda hoping this section would be a bit more "adults only" as in less of the teens and preteens.. as it seems they are here... I'm not really seeing the point of the section.

you wernt aroudn for when we were talkign about this thread beign forumed, talked with criag about it and expsialend to him already my age and he siad its fine so lone as were "mature" about stuff. clearly already tho some people arnt ment to be here.

as to why it was made in the firts place, i think it was more then a cowincidence when a certian member stubled apon our saw this thread and threw a fit about it and how its inoropet, next thign we know theres this section. was it the wsole reasion? dont know but its one neat cowikiidink XD

@Matpzbch using words like "butthurt" is exsactly the kinda of stuff that does not go here........
can someone translate what this person said? I get a headache from trying to read this...

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2013, 12:40:32 PM »

can someone translate what this person said? I get a headache from trying to read this...

2 thing, one my names Agykoo.

2 i cant dumb that down any more then i already did.

anywho

Vandrew

• Elite Member
  • The official Battlefield Merc
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: BEEF STEW476
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »
He means to correct the spelling and grammar, not lower the level of vocabulary...

So go on, let your imagination loose, 'cause the only thing limiting you is your world size.

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2013, 12:48:20 PM »
He means to correct the spelling and grammar, not lower the level of vocabulary...

then he can say that and use my name. is he new here? i havent had any oen compalin about my spelling in a looooooooooooooooooooong time. granted my english is better then what it was. hehe ^_^

anywho