Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dark Souls 3  (Read 20084 times)

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
Re: Dark Souls 3
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 02:50:57 PM »
Months of excitement, of hype, an it all comes crashing down the moment I load up the game, to discover that I can barely run it on the lowest settings. Getting from 4-10 fps as my average, I can't play the game. My hype train got derailed instantly. :(
You can request a refund from steam. Just beware fickle use of this method if you intend to nurture relations.
Do you have a next generation console?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 03:07:31 PM »

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2016, 03:14:13 PM »
Ive never played Souls before, it looks really good. I havent read much about the game, but is it a game that I have to experience the first two to enjoy the third?

Yes and no. This is the third in the series so there will be a lot of throw backs to the previous two games (references, weapons, bosses, enemies etc) but you will be able to understand and enjoy the game either way

You may not understand the lore as well as someone who's played all three, but you'll still be able to piece it together

I also highly reccomend playing the other two. DkS1 is a masterpiece and number two, although much less fluid and considerably worse story line was still a good game.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2016, 06:36:09 PM »
Months of excitement, of hype, an it all comes crashing down the moment I load up the game, to discover that I can barely run it on the lowest settings. Getting from 4-10 fps as my average, I can't play the game. My hype train got derailed instantly. :(
You can request a refund from steam. Just beware fickle use of this method if you intend to nurture relations.
Do you have a next generation console?
I bought the game through Amazon, so a refund I believe would be a more difficult procedure. And I have neither a PS4 or a Xbox One.

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2016, 06:49:14 PM »
Unfortunate to hear about that Knighty. Hope you get something figured out, keep me updated if you manage to get playing the game.

I started playing it today, put roughly 4 and a half hours in the game so far and loving it each step of the way. :D I much prefer it over 2 so that's a great relief, but highly recommended. :)

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2016, 12:15:05 PM »
Yes and no. This is the third in the series so there will be a lot of throw backs to the previous two games (references, weapons, bosses, enemies etc) but you will be able to understand and enjoy the game either way

You may not understand the lore as well as someone who's played all three, but you'll still be able to piece it together

I also highly reccomend playing the other two. DkS1 is a masterpiece and number two, although much less fluid and considerably worse story line was still a good game.

Im buying the game, im gonna study the lore and watch some old gameplay from the past game. Its gonna be a challange, but that what the games about :D

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2016, 12:26:10 PM »

Im buying the game, im gonna study the lore and watch some old gameplay from the past game. Its gonna be a challange, but that what the games about :D

The lore is amazingly original, and I think...I think you may enjoy a chap named Big Hat Logan. ;) Just saying.

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2016, 12:36:45 PM »
Just started playing and wooo, amazing starting area.was a bit rusty so I died a few times, but it was all brilliant.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2016, 12:37:13 PM »

The lore is amazingly original, and I think...I think you may enjoy a chap named Big Hat Logan. ;) Just saying.

Ahh so thats whos in your signature.

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
    • View Profile
    • Jack Of Shades Youtube Gaming Channel
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2016, 12:42:19 PM »

Ahh so thats whos in your signature.
Indeed! Marvelous spell caster, he's more interesting than that though. /sage