Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dark Souls 3  (Read 19648 times)

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Grey BW
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: ✪ Grey ✪
Re: Dark Souls 3
« Reply #190 on: March 30, 2017, 02:37:47 PM »

The Ringed City DLC is the second and final DLC for Dark Souls 3. It was announced on January 23rd, 2017 by Bandai Namco and released on March 28th, 2017. It is recommended by the developers for players that have cleared Lothric Castle.

Explore a brand new convoluted region, inhabited by new enemies, mysteries and characters. Fight your fight through The Ringed City with new armor, weapons and magic!

Fear not the dark, ashen one. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki. This new adventure has players chasing after the Slave Knight Gael to the literal end of the world as he searches for the Dark Soul of Humanity.

At the close of the Age of Fire, as the world ends and all lands converge upon themselves, a lone adventurer descends into the madness of the earth and uncovers the secrets of the past. As players make their way to the fabled Ringed City they will encounter ancient beasts, a new cast of characters teetering on the edge of insanity, new armor, weapons, magic, and at the bottom of it all, a long lost city filled with new horrors for players to overcome.

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2017, 10:03:58 PM »

The Ringed City DLC is the second and final DLC for Dark Souls 3. It was announced on January 23rd, 2017 by Bandai Namco and released on March 28th, 2017. It is recommended by the developers for players that have cleared Lothric Castle.

Explore a brand new convoluted region, inhabited by new enemies, mysteries and characters. Fight your fight through The Ringed City with new armor, weapons and magic!

Fear not the dark, ashen one. Journey to the world’s end to search for the Ringed City and encounter new lands, new bosses, new enemies with new armor, magic and items. Experience the epic final chapter of a dark world that could only be created by the mind of Hidetaka Miyazaki. This new adventure has players chasing after the Slave Knight Gael to the literal end of the world as he searches for the Dark Soul of Humanity.

At the close of the Age of Fire, as the world ends and all lands converge upon themselves, a lone adventurer descends into the madness of the earth and uncovers the secrets of the past. As players make their way to the fabled Ringed City they will encounter ancient beasts, a new cast of characters teetering on the edge of insanity, new armor, weapons, magic, and at the bottom of it all, a long lost city filled with new horrors for players to overcome.
0/10 not enough caterina

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #192 on: April 03, 2017, 05:42:40 AM »
https://m.

This is an interesting theory I don't think I have seen around

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

KeefdaQueef

• ARE YOU OPEN ON THURRSDAYYYS!?!?!?!?!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Keefer511
  • Steam: Gran Autismo
« Reply #193 on: April 03, 2017, 08:24:30 PM »
*insert every game theory ending here*
hey... somethings not right...

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 06, 2017, 02:03:14 PM »
Just beat vanilla Dark Souls 3 in 4 days, and beat the DLC the day after so 5 days to beat the entire game. A new record :) Im trying to get all the achievements. I have everything besides one ending achievement and a couple of "Collect all of these" achievements.

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

Slayde

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2017, 07:05:22 PM »
I am starting a new character, I've never used sorceries and im taking my shot at it. I am basing my character to the Rosarias Finger covenant. If you know the lore, every big character of Rosarias Fingers, have a finger in front of there name. For example (Ringfinger Leonard, Longfinger Kirk) my characters name is Middlefinger Ex lol. I got some pretty nice fashion souls going on, ill post a pic this weekend of my character. I use the moonlight greatsword as my backup if they get to close. I have court sorcerers staff for obvious reasons. I have a parry shield that can parry attacks from weapons and spells. Im level 46 and just got done with Crucifixion woods.

\[T]/ Praise The Sun! ☀️

Pharad

• Fresh Meat
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02:31 AM »
Bring this thread back to life! Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice by FromSoftware is coming out next week, there is no better time to head back into playing Dark Souls 3! I got it relatively cheap as well, so no excuses for spending too much money!