Author Topic:  Dark Souls 3  (Read 6363 times)

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Memes. themes, jelly beans?
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
Re: Dark Souls 3
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »
hello, it's me.

Bleed's my thing, dorhy's gnawing is my jam.

I'm on NG+2 currently, the quest for all the rings continues!

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2016, 10:10:16 PM »
So I have been playing on my spearmen build, and found that the greatshield of glory is OP. I got invaded earlier today, and he just kept wailing on it to no avail as I hid behind it and poked him with my greatlance.
Until you run into that one guy who uses bleed based weaponry and just bleeds you to death.
I fought a bleed build the other day. I only had a knight shield, but I blueberryed him up.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Memes. themes, jelly beans?
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2016, 10:28:19 PM »
So I have been playing on my spearmen build, and found that the greatshield of glory is OP. I got invaded earlier today, and he just kept wailing on it to no avail as I hid behind it and poked him with my greatlance.
Until you run into that one guy who uses bleed based weaponry and just bleeds you to death.
I fought a bleed build the other day. I only had a knight shield, but I blueberryed him up.
What weapon was he using o: I've noticed lots of people trying bleed builds are just r1 spammers :c

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Awarded to exemplary forum members 2 years on site+300 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 1 year on site+100 posts Former MotM winners Month 1 members w/25+posts (4/21/13-5/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: May 24, 2016, 01:24:12 AM »
What weapon was he using o: I've noticed lots of people trying bleed builds are just r1 spammers :c
I believe it was the carthus curved sword. He bled me twice during the fight, but I healed because I wasn't trying to duel him. I just wanted to kill the dancer without wasting embers. He couldn't get past my shield, and I ended up backing him into a corner because he tried to use a blue cloaked knight as cover.

#BanAtlas

Elites

• ✧ Creative Universe ✧
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Elitxz
  • PSN: RvG_Fade
  • Steam: Elitxz
« Reply #184 on: May 24, 2016, 12:30:50 PM »
Last night I was pvping with my assassin build in the crucifixion forest. The host would stand on a staircase while I was nearby behind a tree and then I would use hidden body and back stab the invader. I also got my first 4 parries on a online person. It was satisfying.

Jack Of Shades

• Supreme Member
  • ☽♕۞♕☾
  • Awards 2 years on site+300 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 1 year on site+100 posts Was in the top 10 of the forum stats page as of 4/12/15 Former MotM winners
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2016, 05:29:34 PM »
Day 1: Finally went out and bought Dark Souls 3 first boss is a d i c k. As a veteran of literally every game, I expected as much.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 05:32:21 PM by Jack Of Shades »

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #186 on: November 01, 2016, 01:30:47 PM »
So...
Ashes of Ariandel everyone? I enjoyed it quite a lot actually. Particualrily the final boss, it is one of my, if not my favorite boss in DkS3 now
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Atlas Telamon

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: November 01, 2016, 03:47:23 PM »
So...
Ashes of Ariandel everyone? I enjoyed it quite a lot actually. Particualrily the final boss, it is one of my, if not my favorite boss in DkS3 now
I am having job problems, so I don't have enough income to support buying the DLC. It sounds fun though

#BanAtlas

Squish Mitten

• Elite Member
  • Ya hoser
  • Awards 3 years on site+600 posts Site art contributions/TPs in-game/Contest winners Donated a giveaway prize. (Must be a prize of cash value.) 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners 1 year on site+100 posts Week 1 members w/25+ posts (4/13/13-4/20/13)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
    • Awards
  • Other: 何
« Reply #188 on: November 01, 2016, 06:52:13 PM »
So...
I beat it in roughly 7-8 hours. It was amazing, and difficult for me (Started it in NG+). I love the arena, and mostly do Duels in it (I'm silver tier in duels, still stone tier in brawl). And holy crap, that main boss was amazing! I've fallen in love with the new weapons too, especially the scythe!

RF Inn The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
  • Awards 1 year on site+100 posts Members who have unlocked the robotic avatar 3 years on site+600 posts 2 years on site+300 posts Former MotM winners Day 1 w/25+ posts (4/12/13)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #189 on: November 02, 2016, 08:45:00 AM »
So...
I beat it in roughly 7-8 hours. It was amazing, and difficult for me (Started it in NG+). I love the arena, and mostly do Duels in it (I'm silver tier in duels, still stone tier in brawl). And holy crap, that main boss was amazing! I've fallen in love with the new weapons too, especially the scythe!

I definitely agree difficulty wide. I played it on my NG+++ character and holy... It was certainly difficult lol. And 100% the new weapons are awesome, I've yet to try out the arena though, should soon!

And that sucks Atlas, hopefully you get the job situation sorted out soon, sucks to see friends go through hard times :(
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim