Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  2.0 General Discussion  (Read 41834 times)

stewydeadmike

• Elite Member
  • ( ゚ヮ゚)/
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: stewydead mike
  • PSN: don't have one
  • Steam: stewydeadmike
Re: 2.0 General Discussion
« Reply #440 on: December 08, 2013, 03:35:13 PM »

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: A1ienizdPixe1
« Reply #441 on: December 08, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »
I believe this update will be great. Can't wait for all the new things like farming and making foods like Pizza! Also, since salt is found by mining in the real world, I wonder if it is the same in game? Hmmm... Will be very ineresting when it's released.
-Alionz

Jaz

• Supreme Member
  • - Jaz
    • View Profile
    • The Useless Web
  • Xbox: Jaz the MAN 2
  • PSN: Jaz_the_MAN_2
  • Steam: Jaz the MAN 2
« Reply #442 on: December 08, 2013, 06:05:16 PM »
I believe this update will be great. Can't wait for all the new things like farming and making foods like Pizza! Also, since salt is found by mining in the real world, I wonder if it is the same in game? Hmmm... Will be very ineresting when it's released.
mining for saltů what a great idea! You should put this in the idea section :D

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #443 on: December 08, 2013, 10:50:22 PM »
he stated a while ago that it would be found as an ore

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

MountainDewIt

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: cooldude013
« Reply #444 on: December 22, 2013, 01:42:54 PM »
Quick question: Will upside down stairs/ ramps be in 2.0?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 22, 2013, 02:15:37 PM »
Quick question: Will upside down stairs/ ramps be in 2.0?
Quick Answer: Yes.
-Alionz

amos

• View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 22, 2013, 03:07:34 PM »
Quick Answer: Yes.
Where'd you hear that?

AlienizdPixel

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 22, 2013, 03:36:56 PM »
Where'd you hear that?
Oh great... The number one thing that gets me annoyed by sight (Normally by post!) I heard it from Craig, if you don't believe me, well then tell us the answer. I'm not always going to be 110% correct, and if, fine. You don't have be a (First in a few months!) :-X about it. I never source, so if you have a problem with the way I find things, shutup, and move on. Your like a Grammar Nazi, having to point out, instead a spelling errors, sourcing errors, and it's annoying. So please, as a man trying to stay out of trouble again, STOP. Thanks! ^-^
-Alionz

amos

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 22, 2013, 03:50:52 PM »
I heard it from Craig.
When?

f you don't believe me, well then tell us the answer. I'm not always going to be 110% correct, and if, fine. You don't have be a (First in a few months!) :-X about it. I never source, so if you have a problem with the way I find things, shutup, and move on. Your like a Grammar Nazi, having to point out, instead a spelling errors, sourcing errors, and it's annoying. So please, as a man trying to stay out of trouble again, STOP. Thanks! ^-^
Don't want people getting their hopes up for something that got pushed back last lime I talked to anyone that knew anything about them.

Flip-able ramps and stairs aren't in the features for 2.0 anymore, so I am just curious as to how you know.  Last time the first post was updated was in october, so it's outdated but still the most reliable source.

I guess it's possible they got finished and Craig was going to surprise us with them, but if so, you just blew it. ::)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:24:20 PM by amos »

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #449 on: December 22, 2013, 05:32:40 PM »
Oh great... The number one thing that gets me annoyed by sight (Normally by post!) I heard it from Craig, if you don't believe me, well then tell us the answer. I'm not always going to be 110% correct, and if, fine. You don't have be a (First in a few months!) :-X about it. I never source, so if you have a problem with the way I find things, shutup, and move on. Your like a Grammar Nazi, having to point out, instead a spelling errors, sourcing errors, and it's annoying. So please, as a man trying to stay out of trouble again, STOP. Thanks! ^-^
I haven't heard that either, where did you see it? And why are you getting so weird over someone asking?

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas