Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dark Souls  (Read 25600 times)

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
  • Pixel Artist And Tester
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: TM Clerical
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #190 on: June 30, 2014, 03:53:49 PM »
Before you go for that final boss fight, you should start leveling the poop out of your gear in preparation for NG+
Killed Gywn.
One of the worst bosses iv'e faced, 2 hits and you can't stop to heal without him chargin at you and killing you,

However started NG+, Alot easier then i thought it would be, Killed Demon at first encounter in 3 hits, Killed gargoyle and the moonlight butterfly, and just finished killing sif (120k Souls for killing sif, Ohhh yeah!)

Pixel artist, Map Creator, TotalMiner Tester

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #191 on: July 01, 2014, 01:41:03 AM »
so I am on my way to blight town, went the master key way and got all the gear there, only pita part was the blow dart guys. but I took care of them. didn't die once ^_^

...........then I went the depth route to get the gear form there.......................er ma gawd, I have died some maybe 20+ times now XD about 9/10 of my deaths have been form me simply falling off stuff XD (sadly I lost 30+ humanity :( ). latterly fall over the dumbest things, some times I roll backj and fall off, other times I go to get around a mob and fall off XD. I think 2 times I got pushed off.

doesint help its pitch black and for some reason the game is studdering like crazy. I don't get how tho. its like it goes form 60 fps down to maybe 10 fps in some of the areas. its exstreamly annoying, cuppled with it being so dark, and it means agy falls a lot XD

I made it to the first bon fire going the dpeths route, got a lot of the items including the ninja set and that insanely out of the way humanity XD. irclered around back to the bon fire and am ready to keep on going XD ^_^

o also............did I complty mess up my game by getting the witch killed?? I found the one guy I got out of prision sitting near here laughing, he gave me a token of some sort, I got back there latter and shes dead and hes gone..............with me standing around with a 2nd fire link thingy.........dang it

also whats with the clerica guy near the firelink shrin? I saw he had his friends with him, then they all dispaered, and now hes back crying that there all dead. did I mess something up???
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 01, 2014, 04:05:34 AM »

o also............did I complty mess up my game by getting the witch killed?? I found the one guy I got out of prision sitting near here laughing, he gave me a token of some sort, I got back there latter and shes dead and hes gone..............with me standing around with a 2nd fire link thingy.........dang it

also whats with the clerica guy near the firelink shrin? I saw he had his friends with him, then they all dispaered, and now hes back crying that there all dead. did I mess something up???
2nd part no, you'll find out that later
first part kinda, should of killed him because now firelink shrine bonfire won't work, im in the same situation on my NG+ because i forgot to kill him

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 01, 2014, 07:34:55 AM »
I'm sorry Solaire. In order to save you I have to delve into dark magics.
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Clerical

• Tester
  • Supreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 01, 2014, 09:20:16 AM »
Hehe, Got invaded twice in the depth, (3 if include kirk)

And turns out im not that bad :P, Killed them all in 3-4 secs, Homing Crystal SoulMass + Crystal Soul Spear and moonlight great sword makes short work of invaders.

Also During my NG+ noticed been killing bosses in wierd order,

Asylm demon.
Gargoyle's.
Quelaag'.
Sif.
Moonlight butterfly.
Dragon in the depths.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:28:15 AM by Clerical »

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 01, 2014, 02:11:25 PM »
2nd part no, you'll find out that later
first part kinda, should of killed him because now firelink shrine bonfire won't work, im in the same situation on my NG+ because i forgot to kill him

how could I have killed him? just beat on him?

is it worth starting a new game over?

anywho

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 01, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »
how could I have killed him? just beat on him?

is it worth starting a new game over?
No. Don't worry you can solve your predicament but you have to make it to Anor Londo first. Also DO NOT USE YOUR LAST FIREKEEPER SOUL.
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 01, 2014, 09:33:40 PM »
No. Don't worry you can solve your predicament but you have to make it to Anor Londo first. Also DO NOT USE YOUR LAST FIREKEEPER SOUL.

tyvm steve I will be sure to keep it ^_^

whens a good lv to use the item so I can invade the guys world and kill him??

o also I am still in blight town........minding my own buinees. wqhen suddenly I get invaded 2x XD (3x if you count the maneater npc invasion XD).

first battle i had a good laugh, since I was in full pyro outfit and had posion risit ring on with iron ring, I hide in the swamp as he tried to find me, about 10 mins went on with himn trying to find me, finaly he does (he even sent me a meassage asking me where I was.......like I was gona tell him XD). o I found something that really pisses me off. I didn't realaize that when someone invades that EVERY SINGLE mob ignores them, but they still og after me, that's bull**** :( . anywho, the guy was wearing armor I didn't recognize and used a club and pyro magic, my single heavy greator soul arrow took out half his hp XD. then I beat the crap out of him with my +10 spear XD

anywho I was running along not yet recovred and maneater shows up, lucky she was easy to kill.

then my greatest pvp battle yet happened. I got back to the bon fire in the water outlet and rested up, next thing I know it says someone else invaded.....................someone with insane hp and def. had on armor and wepaons I didn't know. my greater heavy soul arrow only hit him form behind for less then 1/4 his hp >.>  all seemed lost.............

enter "agys insanely stubern" for the next HOUR I screwed with him. that's not a exsageration, it latterly went on for an HOUR. I kept on getting himt to chase me around the circal above the bonfire. for a full hour XD. sometimes he would trip and I would whale on him with spells (I got 5 atunment slots now ^_^). there where a cupel times he would mess up and I would get him down to half hp. but then he would run away and try to goaud me out of the tunnel. I didn't fasll for it. sadly eveyr time he came back with full hp. this happened some silly amount fo times, I wasint sure how he was doing it, then I finaly cvuaght him using the clerical heal spell that basterd XD.

narturly he was getting angry at the fact that he coudlent lay so much as a hit on me for a full hour, so the normal emails of calling me a "niger" and such followed (of coruse after the battle I reported him). I was aculty gona text him and tell him good fight for putting up with me for a full hour, but when I saw all the name ccalling I just reported him instead. of coruse my stubernness won out, after a full HOUR the box saying he left poped up. I rolled around on my bed for a few mins laughing at it all XD!!!!

I do love this game ^_^

anywho

II FerGie x 🍀

• Global Moderator
  • Legendary Member
  • Potato!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: II FerGie x
  • PSN: II_FerGie_x
  • Steam: iifergiex
« Reply #198 on: July 01, 2014, 09:39:46 PM »
I finally managed to kill Ornstein and Smough today. :') I also killed Seath the Scaleless which was quite easy, it took me my 3rd attempt which the other 2 attempts was just trying anything to kill it. :P Being Cursed wasn't great. ._. xD I haven't done anymore other than these 2 bosses, plan to do some more tomorrow. :3

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2014, 03:06:12 AM »
I finally managed to kill Ornstein and Smough today. :') I also killed Seath the Scaleless which was quite easy, it took me my 3rd attempt which the other 2 attempts was just trying anything to kill it. :P Being Cursed wasn't great. ._. xD I haven't done anymore other than these 2 bosses, plan to do some more tomorrow. :3
The four kings, man, the four kings... *Slowly rocks back and forth in the fetal position*. I can't take it man, you're not ready! At least, not for NG+, you aren't. ;) Still, good luck with them. :P