Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dark Souls  (Read 23298 times)

The Gold Knight

• Legendary Member
  • My Forgeplex is better ;)
    • View Profile
    • Insert Clickbait Title Here!
  • Other: 何
Re: Dark Souls
« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2016, 12:00:31 AM »
:((
You know, I'm surprised less people talk about the fact that Irina of Carim can become a Firekeeper who can level you up.

Most likely cause it is somewhat boring. Yeah she levels you up, but that offers nothing more than simply inconvenience. She's far away, and doesn't offer reward for leveling up any.

I mean lore wise, its cool, she reached her goal in coning to this land, but still.
Lore wise is the exact reason I'm surprised. This is literally the only time we actually witness the creation of a Firekeeper. Hell, we even actively take a role in the creation of said Firekeeper.

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2016, 01:51:58 AM »
You know, I'm surprised less people talk about the fact that Irina of Carim can become a Firekeeper who can level you up.
I think it's most likely because some people in dark souls 2 killed the firekeeper and couldn't level up, so they stuck a replacement in the game. Then someone probably decided to make the original one unkillable, so they stuck her in the tower

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2016, 04:04:28 PM »
one http://totalminerforums.net/index.php?topic=16624.0 ::)

also, yes lore wise it is quite interesting, but since there inst any back story to how it happens, how yyou are deemed worthy to become a firekeeper, or why she was able to but noone else was (or very few) it seems like a rather unfinished story line, that they just threw in.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim