Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Dark Souls  (Read 24572 times)

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
Re: Has anyone played Dark Souls?
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2014, 03:05:56 PM »
if you need any help I can show you where to get some good spells

cool ^_^

atm am in a X byond the forntier fase (i love games with very deep and eleberate economies that can be diretctly effected by the player).

when i am doen it it will be dark souls time ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2014, 03:43:24 PM »
cool ^_^

atm am in a X byond the forntier fase (i love games with very deep and eleberate economies that can be diretctly effected by the player).

when i am doen it it will be dark souls time ^_^
well I have you covered from 5-75, 80-125, and 195-265 I think. My math might be off

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »
so i found a neat guide......i think, problem is it didnt spicificy what class to start off as XD

is there much diffrince other then looks? and minor state diffrinces?

the guide said to grab a spear and then after words start building it up and also go into some sort of magic arrow thingy. XD ^_^

also i picked up the dlc for it ^_^

anywho

SteveTheSpoon

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 08:35:14 PM »
I got the DLC for this game not too long ago and decided it would be better off to start the game all over again rather than beat Ornstein and Smough on NG++. So it looks like I'm dying endlessly with you guys. Today I beat Quelaag, Sif, and the Iron Golem. Now it's time to face the trials of Anor Londo. TAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRKKKKKUSSSSSSS!
"Embrace your dreams and whatever happens, protect your honour as soldier" - Zack Fair

"I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear I will always remember when the Doctor was me." - The Eleventh Doctor

"I'm simply a madman without a box"

Not Actually Atlas

• Extreme Member
  • Atlas Telamon
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: atlh3
  • Steam: The_Green_Condom
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2014, 09:21:23 PM »
so i found a neat guide......i think, problem is it didnt spicificy what class to start off as XD

is there much diffrince other then looks? and minor state diffrinces?

the guide said to grab a spear and then after words start building it up and also go into some sort of magic arrow thingy. XD ^_^

also i picked up the dlc for it ^_^
no offense... But that's a horrible plan as spears are kinda bad once you get past the first area.

Miner of the Month for January 2014
But you can call me the salaminizer!
#BanAtlas

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2014, 11:48:18 PM »
no offense... But that's a horrible plan as spears are kinda bad once you get past the first area.

"My recommendation would be to use a spear (really easy for PvE, you can hide behind a shield and poke from far away; grab the spear from the merchant in the berg for 600 souls) and high stability shield. Upgrade the spear to +5 asap, then +10, then pick up the lightning spear in sen's, upgrade to enchanted, or use the moonlight butterfly horn.

When you first start, make sure u can use the spear (10 str 11 dex), then add 1:1:1 vit, end, and int until everything is ~20, then get int to ~50, then go back and pump vit till 40. You should finish the game before you finish getting your vit up.

Get as many iterations of soul arrow as you can. I think you can get 3 (or 4, if you start as a sorc) per playthrough. If you get too many, bump your attunement up for more slots. 16 or 19 are good numbers to stop at here.

By the time you hit Anor Lando you should have three copies of soul spear, two copies of greater soul spear, a copy of heavy soul spear and greater heavy soul spear. This gives you ~150 casts every time you touch a bonfire. The normal ones will eat normal enemies, even through shields, and the heavy ones will rip bosses apart in a few casts.

Look for two major items: bellowing dragoncrest ring, and crown of dusk.

Once you get to dukes and run that quest chain, you now have crystal spells and the TCC. Save your crystal casts w/ tcc for big enemies and bosses. I have beaten S&O with two casts of crystal soul spear before.

With dragoncrest, crown of dusk, red tearstone, and TCC w/ 50 int, you can one-shot the final boss of the game with some spells."

is the suggestion I found ^_^

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 08, 2014, 11:30:07 PM »
so I love this game with one huge exception, I got sooooooooooo pissed when I found out if I die a 2nd time before I reach my blood pool, that I loss not only all the souls but all the pita to get humanity too......... I think I restarted 4? times now XD just because I am tired of losing all my humanity XD

also whats with all the ghosting? I conistly see ghosts of what looks like other players near bonfires or randomly finding there blood pools?

anywho

RF In The Jet

• Supreme Member
  • I love this community, You read my name wrong ;)
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Get Inn The Jet
  • PSN: Get_Inn_The_Jet
  • Steam: Get_Inn_The_Jet
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2014, 12:03:39 AM »
so I love this game with one huge exception, I got sooooooooooo pissed when I found out if I die a 2nd time before I reach my blood pool, that I loss not only all the souls but all the pita to get humanity too......... I think I restarted 4? times now XD just because I am tired of losing all my humanity XD

also whats with all the ghosting? I conistly see ghosts of what looks like other players near bonfires or randomly finding there blood pools?

thats always been a part of the game, its why it is difficult :P

and as for the ghosts, it is showing you what other players are up to, and how they died. i can come in handy in situations like an ambush, you click a blood stain, and you see how the other player died.
Host of Communicraft

Thanks GK +Grim

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2014, 12:12:38 AM »
thats always been a part of the game, its why it is difficult :P

and as for the ghosts, it is showing you what other players are up to, and how they died. i can come in handy in situations like an ambush, you click a blood stain, and you see how the other player died.

i honsilty never heard any oen mention it once, nor have ever seen it mentioned once in any guide or talk of it XD
that so far is littrly all that's hard about this game XD

as rto the other players thing, the blod stains don't do much for me, i only see the persons body i don't see an animation fo hwo they died?

anywho

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2014, 01:16:44 AM »
that dang master key has gotten me into more truble then its been useful XD, also got killed threw a wall XD!!!

anywho