Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  Favrite Anime!  (Read 3076 times)

sinless

• Been here since the beginning
    • View Profile
Re: Favrite Anime!
« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2013, 11:44:31 PM »
SAO is my favorite but there was one I enjoyed that was good becausebit was crackle

Thanks to /gk for making me this sig /wub

"Announcer of The Official Zepplin Race"

DiamondBack662

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »

Dauntless395

• Legendary Member
  • The Ecchi King
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Dauntless395
  • PSN: Dauntless395
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 06:06:25 PM »
The new ongoing Hentai Ouji To Warawanai Neko is a funny ecchi sort of comedy with an interesting plot angle so far. (name means: The Pervert Prince and the Stony Cat)

I like how he just blurts out whatever's on his mind when he doesn't have his facade. The animation reminds me of Sakurasou no Pet Na Kanojo if you've seen it (recent anime too)
You make me smile!

Stormthorn

• View Profile
  • Xbox: WafleHouse 4Tet
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2013, 10:04:55 PM »
Sweet. Thanks everyone. Another one to watch.
Yeah deffers ^_^

Starting Steins Gate aswell ^_^ so much anime I gotta watch.

Yes, Steins;Gate. Funny...sad...smart...references a real internet thing...kind of stressfull if you watch all the episodes in two days.

Spoiler for Hidden Content:

Agykoo

• Extreme Member
  • Spring time DOOM BEE! getting ma flower on ^_^!
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Agykoo
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2013, 12:52:55 AM »

only ever saw the first seasion (own both on blueray, just lazy)

but i did very much love it, love the little history lessions in the epsioeds too. and the idea they had about vango was mind blowing.

but again the history lessions alone are woth it. lvoe about the history of kabuki theator, the history of homosexuality in the samuri code, the human slave trade to eurpoe, christianity in japan, the vango thing, the introduction of guns to japan being the end to bashido and the samuri. all epic ^_^ am sure theres more in the 2nd seasion ^_^
My point has finally been made ^_^ (viva la Agy!)

anywho

Under construction ^_^! (probably something spring/Doom Bee related XD) ^_^

Kitty

• Legendary Member
  • Sinking into nothing at all~
    • View Profile
  • Xbox: Milkshakez7z
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2013, 11:30:10 PM »
Started watching "The Unlimited" http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-unlimited-hyobu-kyosuke
Up to episode 5 and I love it so far.

"About the Show

A breeze flutters the lovely silver hair atop the head of a young man wearing a uniform so black, it seems to be mourning something. His name is Hyoubu Kyousuke. He commands the criminal esper organization P.A.N.D.R.A. and continues to soar on midnight black wings through the dark sky, going so far as to start a revolution for the sake of his brethren who share his psychic powers. The antagonist hero of Shiina Takashi's original work, Zettai Karen Children, is the star of the original story in this new spin-off anime! Fight back against the fate of time itself, and set infinity loose!"