Create a free account to remove all ad content.

Author Topic:  I need servere help from the Unknown virus like thing I recieved.  (Read 470 times)

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Now, I don`t want this to be a shame play thread but, recently, my xbox 360 got corrupted by what seemed like a Trojan Xbox update that no one else ever got. I assume that this was a virus that I downloaded.
     This caused my console files to get corrupted and delete everything. Then, my xbox stopped working. It WILL not turn back on ever. So, If you ever have a error saying, "Error, files are missing or corrupted, system must restart" DO NOT DO ANYTHING. Look for assistant help first.

Now, I made this thread to inform about this weird system... thing and to ask for your help as I was the main target for this. I lost a lot of files. I have made a new profile because, I could not remember my original password for my account to reclaim my lost data.

Now I ask for your help... My new Gamertag is "Dark Hydrak DH" and I would appreciate it if any of you could take the time to friend this new GT and to go to my original "Dark Hydrak" account and send a message to as many of my friends that my new account is "Dark Hydrak DH" and to spread the word.

Thank you all for listening and I will hopefully be on Xbox one by the next month or so.

Beware the trojan update!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2016, 10:06:53 PM by Dark Hydrak »

Dark Hydrak

• Elite Member
    • View Profile
Re: I need servere help from the Unknown virus like thing I recieved.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 08:08:19 PM »
Well, I went on the xbox website (because it`s my only way to communicate through the community) and I got a message from a "Dank Hydrak DH" (not Dark, Dank).

The message said,

u dnt have a virus idid it n am gonna keep doin it. ur pathetic.

Now, I personally think that this is just a troll that a forum member or one of my 10 xbox friends that know that I said "virus" and decided to make a profile to scare me. What are your thoughts on this?

bob

• Administrator
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
Re: I need servere help from the Unknown virus like thing I recieved.
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 08:29:05 PM »
No. We aren't going to start with this stuff again.